450F Evie the YZ450F

Oh yeah, I can see it now. Yamaha team comes roosting through the pits and somebody hits the de-tune on the iphone and the bike stalls out...:smirk:
That's what I thought :lol: figure out how to hack it then mess with people at the track. "Idk man it's like a different bike every lap"

That's what I thought :lol: figure out how to hack it then mess with people at the track. "Idk man it's like a different bike every lap"
"Grant was up front early in moto two but said had a few bike problems, telling us his bike would pop into different mapping between gears, making it hard to predict the power delivery. He tried to nurse it along until he was passed by Musquin.":thinking:

Last edited:
"Grant was up front early in moto two but said had a few bike problems, telling us his bike would pop into different mapping between gears, making it hard to predict the power delivery. He tried to nurse it along until he was passed by Musquin.":thinking:

More like he had inadequate talent making it difficult to have the ability to ride the bike against more talented riders.