450F Evie the YZ450F

Rode it today until I ran out of water in my hydration pack, which was pretty fast in 90* heat. Was much happier than a week ago, not sure if suspension settings or that my boots weren't trying to rearrange bones in my foot.

Rode it today until I ran out of water in my hydration pack, which was pretty fast in 90* heat. Was much happier than a week ago, not sure if suspension settings or that my boots weren't trying to rearrange bones in my foot.

Sometimes it's just a state of mind. Body and soul got to Jive! There's a Peanuts cartoon where Joe motocross talks about his new leathers winning him the race.

Sometimes it's just a state of mind. Body and soul got to Jive! There's a Peanuts cartoon where Joe motocross talks about his new leathers winning him the race.
This is very true and applies to much more than mx. Like some days I enjoy my job, but then some days I have to do everyone else's too and I get po'd. Today is one of those days

This is very true and applies to much more than mx. Like some days I enjoy my job, but then some days I have to do everyone else's too and I get po'd. Today is one of those days

Now you're getting it. Welcome to being a fuckin grown up. Now go throw a wife and kids into the mix. They do teach adulting classes.