All Everybody do the "Geekslide"

What date works for the majority to do the "geekslide"?

• Total voters
Ok, so the idea came up to do a day trip, stage at the base of the hill climb and go directly to the "Geekslide".

What date works for the majority and who wants to make the attempt?

I might be interested if you to explain why anyone would want to do the geekslide.

Is there a cabin full of hot coco and pussy down below?
:lol: No Kidding. They just want to shame Spiderman some more, but I think it is going to bite a few others as well...:devil:

I might be able to make the 11/6 date, but obviously I will be there during T-Day. One of my Quad buddies is adding a CRF450 to his arsenal this weekend, so maybe I can launch him off this thing...:devil:

:lol: No Kidding. They just want to shame Spiderman some more, but I think it is going to bite a few others as well...:devil:

I might be able to make the 11/6 date, but obviously I will be there during T-Day. One of my Quad buddies is adding a CRF450 to his arsenal this weekend, so maybe I can launch him off this thing...:devil:

I hope there will be a camera ready. :smirk:

I will be the camera person, seeing as I dont have a bike anymore. But, I guess I would need a bike to make it there just to snap the picture. Oh well...:pout:

Poor Bruce! That's fawk'd up! I dont think he is EVER going to get away from this:rolleyes: You guys are brutal! Hopefully enough others will do it too and it will change the name to "The Slide" :smirk:

Honestly...Geekslide sounds like a dance. Do the Geekslide baby!!:banana: Everyone join in....:lol:

I will be the camera person, seeing as I dont have a bike anymore. But, I guess I would need a bike to make it there just to snap the picture. Oh well...:pout:

Poor Bruce! That's fawk'd up! I dont think he is EVER going to get away from this:rolleyes: You guys are brutal! Hopefully enough others will do it too and it will change the name to "The Slide" :smirk:

Honestly...Geekslide sounds like a dance. Do the Geekslide baby!!:banana: Everyone join in....:lol:

Reminds me of the "electric slide" but I think Geek is more of a Macarena kind of guy :lol:

You know we love you Geek :hug: :smirk:

Are there any before and after shots?

Was the idea to ride down the slide and Bruce just decided to ghost ride the bike and chase it down?

Did he try to ride up the slide and looped-out at the step?

I still don't know what's going on :cry: