All Everybody do the "Geekslide"

What date works for the majority to do the "geekslide"?

• Total voters
A group of us a year ago were led on a ride by Dust Devil himself. Did a nice long technical ride and near the end there is this "waterfall" aka "The geekslide". It is a 60 to 80 degree face (depending on who you talk to) about 7-8 feet down with an immediate turn to the left at the bottom. Since I am a panoche, I chickened out and had my son ride my bike down it.:shocked::cry: As I was "negotiating" my way down this waterfall, Timoyz had the audacity to snap a picture of me.:foul::foul::foul::foul:It has refused to die thanks to some of my "friends". :smirk: BTW, I was one of several that day that chose not to do it. That being said, I am still being a panoche. :thumb: So there you have it, the story behind the pic. Thank God for all of my "friends".:ride:

That was a 3 tissue story if I ever heard one..........:smirk:...maybe 4 since there's a picture involved! :lol:

:lol: You guys are silly!

While we were there during the filming of going UP this immortalized wall of butt scratching doom, another group of 4 guys came up to it, stopped turned around and headed the other way. I was yelling at them how easy it was when all the sudden here they come ripping down the trail and jumped off the thing landing at the bottom and disappearing from sight. Wish I had the camera on. That is the way it shall be done next time.

Then while we were having a safety meeting, a family with dad, mom, sister, and brother, all came down it asking for directions.

So remember this when you think of this when you go out to the immortalized wall of butt scratching doom, that people jump off of it, go down it two at a time, and even kids go down it. So just do it already!

Get your broken leg ass down here too.:P Flying off it. Wow. Good luck. Dad, mom and sister, I might as well hang it up. Have you found that video yet?

:lol: You guys are silly!

While we were there during the filming of going UP this immortalized wall of butt scratching doom, another group of 4 guys came up to it, stopped turned around and headed the other way. I was yelling at them how easy it was when all the sudden here they come ripping down the trail and jumped off the thing landing at the bottom and disappearing from sight. Wish I had the camera on. That is the way it shall be done next time.

Then while we were having a safety meeting, a family with dad, mom, sister, and brother, all came down it asking for directions.

So remember this when you think of this when you go out to the immortalized wall of butt scratching doom, that people jump off of it, go down it two at a time, and even kids go down it. So just do it already!
:lol: Now Geek is feeling really good...:lol:

I just cannot believe how you all continue to immortalize that silly little hill like it's a death defying feat. If the bike in front of you rolls down it no problem, then what makes you think your bike won't do the same. I mean unless you do something really stupid, going down that is a gimme. :moon:
This is exactly true, but for some strange reason, the lemming comes to mind. :smirk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pK1jMHE1bkw&feature=related