All Everybody do the "Geekslide"

What date works for the majority to do the "geekslide"?

• Total voters
:lol: You guys are silly!

While we were there during the filming of going UP this immortalized wall of butt scratching doom, another group of 4 guys came up to it, stopped turned around and headed the other way. I was yelling at them how easy it was when all the sudden here they come ripping down the trail and jumped off the thing landing at the bottom and disappearing from sight. Wish I had the camera on. That is the way it shall be done next time.

Then while we were having a safety meeting, a family with dad, mom, sister, and brother, all came down it asking for directions.

So remember this when you think of this when you go out to the immortalized wall of butt scratching doom, that people jump off of it, go down it two at a time, and even kids go down it. So just do it already!

:lol: Now Geek is feeling really good...:lol:

Way to pump me up.:smirk:

Somebody better bring the PINK nail polish!!! :prof:...:smirk:...:smirk:...:P

I found a shot of the Geekslide taken from farther back. It gives a wider view, but still doesn't fully do it justice.

3T22009035.jpg

I also found one of TWS giving the cameraman a salute for a job well done. :smirk:

3T22009040.jpg

From the looks of it, it looks very do-able to just drop in on it. I would really have to look at in person to think about the up direction. I suck at trying to throw my fat ass up step-ups. I am not a trials rider, never was, never will be. If I am at least 90% by T-Day week and it's part of the black friday/saturday ride I'll drop in most likely. Or I'll do the Geek slide holding hands with geek. :smirk: I just don't think I will be even close to 75% by then though. :thinking: I am still pretty fricken out of it. I am going to go on a light DS tomorrow up the mountain and see how I am progressing. I am on two weeks. :cry:

From the looks of it, it looks very do-able to just drop in on it. I would really have to look at in person to think about the up direction. I suck at trying to throw my fat ass up step-ups. I am not a trials rider, never was, never will be. If I am at least 90% by T-Day week and it's part of the black friday/saturday ride I'll drop in most likely. Or I'll do the Geek slide holding hands with geek. :smirk: I just don't think I will be even close to 75% by then though. :thinking: I am still pretty fricken out of it. I am going to go on a light DS tomorrow up the mountain and see how I am progressing. I am on two weeks. :cry:

Cool ! we can have a 3 slide ! :lol: