All Everybody do the "Geekslide"

What date works for the majority to do the "geekslide"?

• Total voters
I would love to slide with you guys on any date, but alas, my shoulder is not going to let me. Maybe by T-day, just a maybe though. I am in some good fricken pain. :cry: Yes, Chad, TT is beginning to be a screwed place to talk about anything. I was slapped for 5 days and have not been back since. :finger: TT

I will be the camera person, seeing as I dont have a bike anymore. But, I guess I would need a bike to make it there just to snap the picture. Oh well...:pout:

Poor Bruce! That's fawk'd up! I dont think he is EVER going to get away from this:rolleyes: You guys are brutal! Hopefully enough others will do it too and it will change the name to "The Slide" :smirk:

Honestly...Geekslide sounds like a dance. Do the Geekslide baby!!:banana: Everyone join in....:lol:

Why don't you have a bike anymore? What happened to your DRZ? I am in shock?

P.S. I bet you would go down it no problem.

Are there any before and after shots?

Was the idea to ride down the slide and Bruce just decided to ghost ride the bike and chase it down?

Did he try to ride up the slide and looped-out at the step?

I still don't know what's going on :cry:
A group of us a year ago were led on a ride by Dust Devil himself. Did a nice long technical ride and near the end there is this "waterfall" aka "The geekslide". It is a 60 to 80 degree face (depending on who you talk to) about 7-8 feet down with an immediate turn to the left at the bottom. Since I am a panoche, I chickened out and had my son ride my bike down it.:shocked::cry: As I was "negotiating" my way down this waterfall, Timoyz had the audacity to snap a picture of me.:foul::foul::foul::foul:It has refused to die thanks to some of my "friends". :smirk: BTW, I was one of several that day that chose not to do it. That being said, I am still being a panoche. :thumb: So there you have it, the story behind the pic. Thank God for all of my "friends".:ride:

A group of us a year ago were led on a ride by Dust Devil himself. Did a nice long technical ride and near the end there is this "waterfall" aka "The geekslide". It is a 60 to 80 degree face (depending on who you talk to) about 7-8 feet down with an immediate turn to the left at the bottom. Since I am a panoche, I chickened out and had my son ride my bike down it.:shocked::cry: As I was "negotiating" my way down this waterfall, Timoyz had the audacity to snap a picture of me.:foul::foul::foul::foul:It has refused to die thanks to some of my "friends". :smirk: BTW, I was one of several that day that chose not to do it. That being said, I am still being a panoche. :thumb: So there you have it, the story behind the pic. Thank God for all of my "friends".:ride:
Where would you be without friends.:thumb: If I remember right, there is a picture floating around here of a MR. TWS kind of doing the same thing that day...:thinking:

I just cannot believe how you all continue to immortalize that silly little hill like it's a death defying feat. If the bike in front of you rolls down it no problem, then what makes you think your bike won't do the same. I mean unless you do something really stupid, going down that is a gimme. :moon:

I CAN handle the truth. :thumb: But I think I just psyched myself out and it is hard to get it out of my mind. We shall see what Tday brings. The ride to get there is sure a lot of fun and challenging for me at least. :thumb: