Eating better. The daily menu I will eat the next day and why.

:thumb: You put down the Dew?

I put the dew down, let me tell ya the first 3 days were hell, man that stuff really was my crack. It was always a nice kick in the morning since I cant drink coffee. Coffee does the opposite for me that stuff knocks me out. Literally. Still NO SODA!! :banana: I will say I was gonna be naughty yesterday and have me a Dr. Pepper but I went for a beer. hahahahaa I know but still it was needed. :thumb:

Great contribution: Im eating mcdonalds right now

What the fuck is wrong wit ha beer?

ohhhh I want spicy chicken sandwich!!! hahah they don't have em in Cali! :P
BEER IS GOOD, my dad always said. "NO BEER, NO WORK" :moon:

All in all, my eating habits are way better, than before…. I was on dew and eating the spicy chicken sandwiches from mcdonalds or burger king everyday:devil: . to more home cooked stuff as you other dudes suggested. I am still having issues with eating breakfast, never liked it unless it was 4 am in a drunken state. but I'm already down to 3lbs, slowly getting there. :banana:

To whom it may concern.... where I am from its pop, where you guys live its soda, and in Wisconsin its soda-pop so call it water you may, it still has carbonated water and high fructose syrup, not to mention caffeine, thank you for your time!:moon:

:P

:smirk:

All in all, my eating habits are way better, than before…. I was on dew and eating the spicy chicken sandwiches from mcdonalds or burger king everyday:devil: . to more home cooked stuff as you other dudes suggested. I am still having issues with eating breakfast, never liked it unless it was 4 am in a drunken state. but I'm already down to 3lbs, slowly getting there. :banana:

Isn't that Alabama or Mississippi............:smirk: