All Eastern Ride at Crow Canyon MX... Memorial day Weekend! :thumb:

has anyone called or contacted this place to see if we could possibly get some sorta group rate?

yes, I have contacted them and no they don't give group rates, but if this was some how a offical ride of some sort,:thinking: and a some site was able to tell them they would endorse their track/trails then maybe just maybe they might.... You know what. I am a memember of a dirt bike site. I think I will see if I can contact the site owner and see if this can be arranged. What was his name again....I think it started with a J or maybe it was a B,:thinking: I will get back to you on this hawk.

:smirk:

yes, I have contacted them and no they don't give group rates, but if this was some how a offical ride of some site,:thinking: and this some site was able to tell them they would endorse their track/trails then maybe just maybe they might.... You know what. I am a memember of a dirt bike site. I think I will see if I can contact the site owner and see if this can be arranged. What was his name again....I think it started with a J or maybe it was a B,:thinking: I will get back to you on this hawk.

:popcorn:

I'm gonna hang out and see if brian responds....:thinking:

yes, I have contacted them and no they don't give group rates, but if this was some how a offical ride of some sort,:thinking: and a some site was able to tell them they would endorse their track/trails then maybe just maybe they might.... You know what. I am a memember of a dirt bike site. I think I will see if I can contact the site owner and see if this can be arranged. What was his name again....I think it started with a J or maybe it was a B,:thinking: I will get back to you on this hawk.

:lol:

:popcorn:

AWEEEESOME! I'm working hard on trying to get my dad to bring the 150 since it is technically his bike. It runs really well right now, the only thing is it has bad tires but its still awesome :thumb: Glad you'll be kickin it with us!

AWEEEESOME! I'm working hard on trying to get my dad to bring the 150 since it is technically his bike. It runs really well right now, the only thing is it has bad tires but its still awesome :thumb: Glad you'll be kickin it with us!

yeah, that's the only thing about my wifes YZ the tires are worn but still a kick ass little bike. I am looking at getting some new ones for it and may have them on or bring them with me and put them on at the track :noidea:

My parents don't want to invest anything in the Honda, but I ride it everyday to make sure it goes. Battery gets a little stale now and then but the tender takes care of it.

yeah, that's the only thing about my wifes YZ the tires are worn but still a kick ass little bike. I am looking at getting some new ones for it and may have them on or bring them with me and put them on at the track :noidea:

Do i smell the coach JR how to change a tire training video? :smirk:

And thanks alot Ray and Jackson :thumb: