All Eastern Ride at Crow Canyon MX... Memorial day Weekend! :thumb:

:noidea: Need me to draw you a picture? :P

I don't plan on going but won't know 100% until the week before.

That better? :thumb: :smirk:

:lol:
both statements contradict each other.... one says you might be going but not sure ( which means you want to go but might have to bail) and the other says you do not want to go unless there is nothing else to do ( which means you'll only go if you have to at the last minute)...
Its all good. Either way we are going to have so much fun!:banana:

ahhh come on james you gotta be fair to us eastern fellas you flew 2k miles to spend a week in california but you cant come like 1/4 that for about 1/4 the time. come on man :foul::rant::foul: were like your brothers :cheers: east4life lol. :devil: and i dont even care if you bring that large night bird :P

I'll cut off you line you'd be in! comon! Please! Pretty please with sugar on top?
PrettyPleaseWithACherry_TlcCreations.png

:popcorn:

Come on James you HAVE to give coach a ride. Get out there and show those homosexuals how to ride :prof:

Last I heard the track was groomed and there are no rocks to worry about.

:smirk: :lol:

Come on James you HAVE to give coach a ride. Get out there and show those homosexuals how to ride :prof:

I'll have video footage this weekend of all the fun Crow Canyon can provide, that should do it.... :thumb:

I think its the whoops he's worried about not the rocks >>:crash:

oh and :finger: you who you calling homo,,,homo :rant:

:smirk: