All Eastern Ride at Crow Canyon MX... Memorial day Weekend! :thumb:

it is... a little over 300 miles, and im guessing james truck gets like 16-18 on the highway so... i'd have give him about a hundred for the trip there and back, so that could work, providing james will be going... and 6 weeks really isnt all that long

Yeah, this way you can come down, don't have to worry about your dad and James could too and save a hundred bucks :thumb:

it is... a little over 300 miles, and im guessing james truck gets like 16-18 on the highway so... i'd have give him about a hundred for the trip there and back, so that could work, providing james will be going... and 6 weeks really isnt all that long

Well, i am not mathmatics major or anything, but I figure it from my house it is 335 miles one way which is 670 miles round trip, I get 15mpg in my big old F250 15mpg into 670 miles is 44.6 gals round trip at and Diesel is 4.09 so $182.40 nowhere near $300 and gas is cheaper than diesel:prof:

Well, i am not mathmatics major or anything, but I figure it from my house it is 335 miles one way which is 670 miles round trip, I get 15mpg in my big old F250 15mpg into 670 miles is 44.6 gals round trip at and Diesel is 4.09 so $182.40 nowhere near $300 and gas is cheaper than diesel:prof:

EDIT: oh you are talking about james post... not mine

30lbs is a whole new spring! I suggest you switch from cupcakes and microwave pizzas to salads and oranges..
I gotta remember to get the special tool sudu and you need the seals as well as the oil......

i dont eat ice cream and pizza (ok i eat deli pizza alot but...i like it) but i actually dont eat much like today i ate 3 meatball hogie things (4 meatballs per hot dog bun) and 5 peices of pizza and that was it oh almost forgot i ate 1 garden salse flavored sun chip.

so just seals and oil, you'll have the tools? and what will i need to grease the bearings?

and the oil thing was just me pestering you coz you hate AMSOIL :P

James

Staff member
james truck gets like 16-18 on the highway

:pout: I wish I got 15-18 mpg, pulling the trailer at highway speeds I'm looking at 11-12, depending on the wind.

BTW I was figuring it at 800 miles (picking up NH (I'd have to head west before going east)), it would be 625ish miles by myself.

800 miles ÷ 11 mpg = 73 gallons
73 gallons x $4 (who knows what it'll be by then :foul:) = $292

BTW in case you haven't figured it out yet I always round stuff way up, just ask NH about that. :smirk:

i dont eat ice cream and pizza (ok i eat deli pizza alot but...i like it) but i actually dont eat much like today i ate 3 meatball hogie things (4 meatballs per hot dog bun) and 5 peices of pizza and that was it oh almost forgot i ate 1 garden salse flavored sun chip.

so just seals and oil, you'll have the tools? and what will i need to grease the bearings?

and the oil thing was just me pestering you coz you hate AMSOIL :P

Yeah you have any idea how bad that is for you? not to mention empty calories... :naughty::naughty::naughty:
salads and grilled chicken from now on :prof:

I will bring tools you bring what you need to get the job done right.. oil, grease, parts.....
There's a spcl tool for the inside of the RM85 forks... I need to order that.

:pout: I wish I got 15-18 mpg, pulling the trailer at highway speeds I'm looking at 11-12, depending on the wind.

BTW I was figuring it at 800 miles (picking up NH (I'd have to head west before going east)), it would be 625ish miles by myself.

BTW in case you haven't figured it out yet I always round stuff way up, just ask NH about that. :smirk:

i already said you dont have to come pick me up lol, so that will save you 6 gallons of gas, and thats like $140 you dont have to spend if you take me :smirk:

Hell, if you have a truck just load the bike into that... no trailer needed. :prof: