Easter 2013 - Spangler

Well we came home a half day early. Our fun meter broke the glass. We drained the ice chest, eat all the food, Burned all the fuel ( well maybe not my fuel since the fuel station was not working), used up all the water, so after another sweet 50 miler we loaded up and came home.

I have a ton of pics that I will need to load after I get everything cleaned up and put away tomorrow.

Well we came home a half day early. Our fun meter broke the glass. We drained the ice chest, eat all the food, Burned all the fuel ( well maybe not my fuel since the fuel station was not working), used up all the water, so after another sweet 50 miler we loaded up and came home.

I have a ton of pics that I will need to load after I get everything cleaned up and put away tomorrow.

Yep, another awesome trip for the record books! We got home about 40 minutes ago. Boys are asking about a run in the trees tomorrow :faint:

Was going to ask how that is possible if the bike never leaves the stand :smirk:

Yep, another awesome trip for the record books! We got home about 40 minutes ago. Boys are asking about a run in the trees tomorrow :faint:
:lol: dewit old man I dare ya:lol: