Easter 2013 - Spangler

We went down Aftershock. I'm thinking if you multiply Royal Flush by a facftor of 20, that's what would equal AF. :noidea:

I still think the Royal Flush is harder. The thing that makes the KOM hard for the racers is they have to go up that shit. I haven't tried to go down any of it but I did watch the trucks at Chocolate Thunder. Going down that would be much easier than going up it, I think I would implode my bike and my innerds.:puke:

I still think the Royal Flush is harder. The thing that makes the KOM hard for the racers is they have to go up that shit. I haven't tried to go down any of it but I did watch the trucks at Chocolate Thunder. Going down that would be much easier than going up it, I think I would implode my bike and my innerds.:puke:

Usually they go up but they change it up once in a while... like "Backdoor" (which has the water falls...) they usually come down that but they went Up it this year and last... You're right, momentum is the key for those guys, bikes too however in a cage you don't have to worry about getting stopped by a big rock and not being able to put your foot down or just plain throwing you off balance. :crash:... :prof:

i cant imagine going up avalanche on my bike.... i was in it never seeing it before so i wasnt even sure if i was gonna have to.... maybe on day one id give it a go but on day 3 after almost 300 miles i was hurtin.