Easter 2013 - Spangler

Ok, then I guess full disclosure is in order. Here is my squid factor attempting to go down the beginning of this gawd awful "trail". This is the first time my bike has actually hit the rev limiter:eek:

Alrighty then.... and the fun factor starts....................................... :popcorn:... :smirk:, just kidding.... :shocked:

Alrighty then.... and the fun factor starts....................................... :popcorn:... :smirk:, just kidding.... :shocked:
Just as you turn the corner and start heading out across the valley. You stop, take your helmet off, look around to make sure no one is watchig, and you clean out your drawers cause the stench is a clear giveaway, then :foul: Then the fun begins. :smirk:

I told my wife the next time some :moon: with 3 initials :smirk: asks me to take them down the Royal Flush to just :argue: then punch me right in the mouth.

That being said, whose next? :smirk:

Just as you turn the corner and start heading out across the valley. You stop, take your helmet off, look around to make sure no one is watchig, and you clean out your drawers cause the stench is a clear giveaway, then :foul: Then the fun begins. :smirk:

I told my wife the next time some :moon: with 3 initials :smirk: asks me to take them down the Royal Flush to just :argue: then punch me right in the mouth.

That being said, whose next? :smirk:
:lol:

Ok,
I am not seeing the fun in the royal flush. Broken people and bikes is not fun. Join King of the Motos next year if you need riding like this. Otherwise....:f: IT. :crazy:

:smirk:
you will be glad you didnt stay in JV for 1 more day. Tim decided he wanted to take me into the KOH course... toughest stuff i been in.