DUAL SPORT BIKES Pro's and Con's

Right now Rez is just yellow/chicken. He's not even a traitor yet!

:stirthepot:

I aint yella, en I aint no chicken neither......Mr....2nd gear....:P...at least I've used all 6 gears on ED...............when she starts! :smirk:...oh, and I hope a get a rousing appluase for this one, a traitor in this sport would be someone who quit bikes and turned "green"..:prof:..am I right, huh...huh? :ride:

For you KTM guys...is the Six Days XC street legal? I see that MS has a 2010 (new) and am thinking Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :thinking:
No, the 6 days is not street legal. Would be sweet if it was though. But the EXC with 6 Days jetting is the same bike minus the graphics, turn signals, and horn :thumb:

No, the 6 days is not street legal. Would be sweet if it was though. But the EXC with 6 Days jetting is the same bike minus the graphics, turn signals, and horn :thumb:

The horn IS the selling point...........:thumb: That question was a duh, I didn't pay attention to the model (XC-W) :facepalm:

The horn IS the selling point...........:thumb: That question was a duh, I didn't pay attention to the model (XC-W) :facepalm:
When I blew a fuse on my forest ride at the geeksters, I was ready to leave the bike up there, because the horn would not work.

When I blew a fuse on my forest ride at the geeksters, I was ready to leave the bike up there, because the horn would not work.

That's a coincidence. We were all ready to leave your bike with the horn up there too.:smirk:

All this crap about jetting and fuel miles. Get a FI and forget about that crap. It gives me a head ache just thinking about it. I did a gut buster in BB a couple/few weeks ago and never seen the low light come on with my IMS tank of 3g. was about 80+> miles of technical climbing and rock dodging. Fan was on most the time, never over heated and thats it.
Rez, stop talking and get a bike, season is a rolling. There are plenty of good DS used bikes that are for sell and cheep. And really, I don't give a rats ass if you jump to a brand of another. So don't take the Traitor thing to hard. :thumb:
Anger management issues today my friend?:P

/\ That is a true statement. He decided to ride it back to the truck because no one except Rack was going to ride nuts to ass with him. :lol: :lol: And nobody would trade for a bike without a horn.. :P

Anger management issues today my friend?:P

No, I am on my meds and have graduated from the AM class with honors. You just keep out of it! :moon:

/\ That is a true statement. He decided to ride it back to the truck because no one except Rack was going to ride nuts to ass with him. :lol: :lol: And nobody would trade for a bike without a horn.. :P

No, I am on my meds and have graduated from the AM class with honors. You just keep out of it! :moon:

:thinking:

Maybe the NUTS to ASS part.........I had to re-read that myself......never heard that term. I might have some new material...:smirk:

No, I was actually looking and thinking why Palmer would be so proud to announce that he graduated with honors from the "AM class". Would that be the :moon: to mouth class. :noidea: :smirk::