Do any of you Paint Ball?

If anyone still has there gear, post some pics or vids! I actually went playing yesterday and it was a lot of fun. Only played for a few hours since I had some family come over so I took off to hang out with them but it was fun none the less. I played only speedball/airball. I got my ass kicked pretty good though some games. lol But it was a blast!

My dad done that to me. Got me right in the left ass cheek. I been shot in knuckles, back of the head, elbow, and the ass cheek is still the most painful!

"Then one day, I was just walking down the street when I heard a voice behind me say, 'Reach for it, mister!' I spun around... and there I was, face-to-face with a six-year old kid. Well, I just threw my guns down and walked away. Little bastard shot me in the ass. So I limped to the nearest saloon, crawled inside a whiskey bottle... and I've been there ever since."

Did you sit a little "gingerly"...listing to one side :smirk:

My dad done that to me. Got me right in the left ass cheek. I been shot in knuckles, back of the head, elbow, and the ass cheek is still the most painful!

"Then one day, I was just walking down the street when I heard a voice behind me say, 'Reach for it, mister!' I spun around... and there I was, face-to-face with a six-year old kid. Well, I just threw my guns down and walked away. Little bastard shot me in the ass. So I limped to the nearest saloon, crawled inside a whiskey bottle... and I've been there ever since."

-Gene Wilder, "Blazing Saddles"
:thumb:

Guys! The BEST is if you get a guy that is a lone sniper. With a good gun. He can creep WAY beyond and behind or flanking your foe.

And just pick them off with body or head shots at will! :banana:

I always wanted to get a Nelson-style pump marker, put a long barrel on it, and use that for sniping. :devil: I might still...

I have a 12" Dye barrel on my Spyder, but it never seemed to be much better than the factory 8" brass-lined barrel. Premium paint made more difference. :noidea: