Do any of you Paint Ball?

I also have my Spyder's original 8" barrel. It's aluminum with a brass liner and surprisingly good for its length and being OEM. The bad part is that I cut off the muzzle brake to make it shorter, so now it's pretty loud.

lol... I have a Spyder thats all worked up. upgraded the barrel and bolt. thing is badass! Of course I haven't shot it since thre upgrades. 5-6yrs ago.:lol:

Ive got a couple of tippman 98's, and an Angel. Havent used them since before I went to Afghanistan in 2005. I think Ive got a thing about being shot at now.

James

Staff member
Do they make a replica Grenade launcher so you can shoot a gallon of paint over the enemies heads and get em all with one shot? :smirk:
This what you're looking for? :smirk:

M203 Grenade Launcher
BT_M203_Military_Grenade_Launcher.jpg

Grenade Launcher
revolver.jpg
revolverside.jpg

M203 Grenade
M203_Grenade.jpg

Hand Grenade

Big_Squad_Paint_Grenade.jpg

i got a buddy who is into the scenario paintballing stuff. kinds seems fun but i dont want to go and end up being addicted to it so i never go when im invited by him.

I'll bring this thread back. lol

Is anyone still playing? I've been playing for almost 10 years and love it. It's a lot of fun for sure. Especially to go out with some friends and/or family.

Havent played in a long time. Sounds like fun to RIDE out to an exotic location and Paintball on the top of a mountain! WHOS IN???

lets ride to the dolores water park and have a war in there. Its all i could think of while i was there... how epic this place would be for a paintball fight.