Do any of you Paint Ball?

@Jackson: Hell yeah!

My buddies have kids who are into this. We have a great place called Pinnacle Woods a 1/2 hour from our houses in Geauga county, Ohio.

We get together in the spring and have a great time! They have many "scenarios" to take part in: Old towns, open woods, many variations with good stuff! And the closed cage matches with two teams with good obstacles! It's awesome! Fun as hell!

Minus the 3/4" blood bruises you get with a good hit, huh? :banana:

That is fun as fuck!:smirk:

I play a lot of speedball. I remember playing and getting lit up really good when I was a kid (13 or 14 years old) and going to have a physical for soccer. And when I took my shirt off for the doctor, she thought I had ring worm everywhere. She freaked out until I told her I had just gone paintballing. :lol: It was pretty funny.

James

Staff member
Hey Dan is that water park the one that was in one of Trav's recent ride reports? That place would be perfect!

Who is going to carry a case of paint for me?? And the scuba tank to refill my guns :)
Hey you're the aye aye Cpt'n, you bring the scuba tank. :thumb:
I play a lot of speedball. I remember playing and getting lit up really good when I was a kid (13 or 14 years old) and going to have a physical for soccer. And when I took my shirt off for the doctor, she thought I had ring worm everywhere. She freaked out until I told her I had just gone paintballing. :lol: It was pretty funny.
Paint balls - $20
Paintball gun - $150
Look in the docs face = PRICELESS! :lol:

No way. $60 would be if your getting some nice tournament paintballs. But for a decent recreation paintball, I can pick them up for 25 bucks a box at a couple of different shops.

I'm a hunter and a stalker! Camo'd out and moving silently! I let everyone go gonzo, but I creep up from behind...

The best is when they are in position to shoot...4 or 5 guys...looking forward, but I have creeped behind them.

Stand up and just give them the beans! OUT!

That's too cool!

I'm a hunter and a stalker! Camo'd out and moving silently! I let everyone go gonzo, but I creep up from behind...

The best is when they are in position to shoot...4 or 5 guys...looking forward, but I have creeped behind them.

Stand up and just give them the beans! OUT!

That's too cool!

My dad done that to me. Got me right in the left ass cheek. I been shot in knuckles, back of the head, elbow, and the ass cheek is still the most painful!

"Then one day, I was just walking down the street when I heard a voice behind me say, 'Reach for it, mister!' I spun around... and there I was, face-to-face with a six-year old kid. Well, I just threw my guns down and walked away. Little bastard shot me in the ass. So I limped to the nearest saloon, crawled inside a whiskey bottle... and I've been there ever since."