2 Stroke Dirt Rider Magazine BOTY

Dirt Bike is calling the Husaberg TE300 BOTY....

It is by far a better bike. I mean just look at it. The Bastard child of KTM so of course it is named BOTY by another RAG. Best way to find out the BOTY is to own one of everything and come to your own conclusion

It is by far a better bike. I mean just look at it. The Bastard child of KTM so of course it is named BOTY by another RAG. Best way to find out the BOTY is to own one of everything and come to your own conclusion
:thinking: That is a great idea. You by the Beta, and I'll get a Husa. Rack already has the 250, I have a 450 FE, the twins have a 350exc, Quadtard has a 500exc, you have the Beta 520. We can all meet out in the dez and do a comparison, then head to Geeksters for some tree runs, maybe up to Rack's for a different set of forest runs. We can then all sit around a fire and compare notes and see what we come up with.....:thumb:

SRAD97750

Staff member
:thinking: That is a great idea. You by the Beta, and I'll get a Husa. Rack already has the 250, I have a 450 FE, the twins have a 350exc, Quadtard has a 500exc, you have the Beta 520. We can all meet out in the dez and do a comparison, then head to Geeksters for some tree runs, maybe up to Rack's for a different set of forest runs. We can then all sit around a fire and compare notes and see what we come up with.....:thumb:
The Dark horse WR500 comes from behind for the WIN!

And I have the 650r. Mine is the biggest, so obviously the best! :smirk: