2 Stroke Dirt Rider Magazine BOTY

I've always liked DirtBike, even though I rode Moto. Also like TWMX for the bike posters. :wink:

Palmer...how much did you pay DR to put that junk in their mag??

I've always liked DirtBike, even though I rode Moto. Also like TWMX for the bike posters. :wink:

Palmer...how much did you pay DR to put that junk in their mag??[/quote]

I told them I would buy the KTM 500 if they would keep the ads with all the KTM bikes. After all, join the masses because it's all about James Town.

The Pickle are my favorite. Heck just pick one up and you can tell by the weight that you'll get a lot out of it. :thumb:

I think this ^^^^^ ought to into the QUOTE thread....

BTW, We still talking mag's here or what... ? :shocked:....... :noidea:......... :poke:

James

Staff member
I think this ^^^^^ ought to into the QUOTE thread....

BTW, We still talking mag's here or what... ? :shocked:....... :noidea:......... :poke:
:prof: You two are a fake quoters. Possession of counterfeit quotes with fraudulent or otherwise intent is a violation of Title 18, Section 472 of the United States Penal Code and is punishable by a fine or imprisonment for up to 15 years, or both.

:prof: You two are a fake quoters. Possession of counterfeit quotes with fraudulent or otherwise intent is a violation of Title 18, Section 472 of the United States Penal Code and is punishable by a fine or imprisonment for up to 15 years, or both.

Huh,...WUHHHHH? watchu talkin bout Willis? :noidea:

James

Staff member
Huh,...WUHHHHH? watchu talkin bout Willis? :noidea:
You edited my quote.

What you "quoted" me as saying:
The Pickle are my favorite. Heck just pick one up and you can tell by the weight that you'll get a lot out of it. :thumb:

What I'd actually said:
MotoPlayground and The Pickle are my favorite moto mags. Heck just pick one up and you can tell by the paper weight that a lot goes into it. :thumb:

beta300RR.jpg