Just got my Dirt Rider Magazine.

Guess who got it?
Not Yamaha.
Not Husaberg. :P :moon:
Not KTM. :P :moon:
Not Gas Gas.
Not TM.
Thats right, you might as well say it.
When you watch from the back of the pack and put out for the first time ever in the Enduro field a two stroke, You better believe it will be good. :ride:

Just got my Dirt Rider Magazine.

Guess who got it?
Not Yamaha.
Not Husaberg. :P :moon:
Not KTM. :P :moon:
Not Gas Gas.
Not TM.
Thats right, you might as well say it.
When you watch from the back of the pack and put out for the first time ever in the Enduro field a two stroke, You better believe it will be good. :ride:
Which model was BOTY?

Why because it is not motocross or Supercross driven? What is you sickle mag of choice?
I personally like the MX/SX mags more, but I feel like the content is boring. I used to do trail and hare type riding and the mag was even boring then. I was on their website for years and the members and mods were huge assholes. All the editors seem to be full of themselves, the mag is costly for how little you get, the paper that its printed on is destroyed by the time your done reading it, they constantly bend over backwards for the bikes that aren't made in Japan, everything is forced to be politically correct, and most of all it's just lame. I had their subscription for 2 years and gave up on it. I like MXA, DirtBike, TWMX is my favorite, moto playground (talks about all the amateurs) is really interesting, and I get this one now and then called Dirt Action. It's an Australian magazine that covers all the different types of riding that is really cool.

Yeah Mrs. ABC, now that was a well thought out, well articulated response to your 3rd grade (generous) :poke: "questions". Besides, shouldn't you be writing a dirty RR? :banana: :smirk: :thumb:

James

Staff member
MotoPlayground and The Pickle are my favorite moto mags. Heck just pick one up and you can tell by the paper weight that a lot goes into it. :thumb: