Dirt Naps and Soil Samples!

:bump:

:smirk:

DSCN4047.jpg

DSCN4048.jpg

DSCN4049.jpg

DSCN4037.jpg

I took a soil sample just last Saturday. After a long and perfect day of riding, I came down a nice sand wash which turns on to the main dirt road. I slowed to check for traffic which was non existent, and as I turned on to the road it may as well have been greased. It was like asphalt with a fine layer of sand on it. I am sure I was going too fast for this transition but both front and back tires just let loose and I ate crap. Handle bar guards and muffler got a bit scuffed and my ass cheek is black and blue. Sorry, no pictures. :P

James

Staff member
I took a soil sample just last Saturday. After a long and perfect day of riding, I came down a nice sand wash which turns on to the main dirt road. I slowed to check for traffic which was non existent, and as I turned on to the road it may as well have been greased. It was like asphalt with a fine layer of sand on it. I am sure I was going too fast for this transition but both front and back tires just let loose and I ate crap. Handle bar guards and muffler got a bit scuffed and my ass cheek is black and blue. Sorry, no pictures. :P
:foul: You Mr. No Picture you. :rant::P

Even if I wasn't used to you not pulling out your camera for pictures, I think I'll pass on this one anyway.:smirk: