Dirt Naps and Soil Samples!

We need details.

@ Rowher on the falls trail...
Well me being not the greatest listener, I tried some advice that DR gave me except I left off the part where he told me to let up on the throttle :doh: which caused me & the bike to get thrown off the trail and into a burned out bush, which looked like a giant sea urchin made out of rebar :eek: I was sure I was going to get skewered and threw my hand down which then hit a rock, no break but its swollen up pretty good and hurts like hell. Turns out my chest protector took most of the bush except one not too bad poke on the waist line, which looks a lot worse than it feels...just another in a list of things that have happened to me at that place... :redface:

@ Rowher on the falls trail...
Well me being not the greatest listener, I tried some advice that DR gave me except I left off the part where he told me to let up on the throttle :doh: which caused me & the bike to get thrown off the trail and into a burned out bush, which looked like a giant sea urchin made out of rebar :eek: I was sure I was going to get skewered and threw my hand down which then hit a rock, no break but its swollen up pretty good and hurts like hell. Turns out my chest protector took most of the bush except one not too bad poke on the waist line, which looks a lot worse than it feels...just another in a list of things that have happened to me at that place... :redface:

Doesn't sound like fun. I've done worse there. You know those ball of spike yucca plants like this
yucca.jpg

I went right into one sideways. I always thought you would get speared by these things, but that doesn't happen. The tips go in a ways and then break off. Not even my hand I put out in front of me was stuck all the way through. I pulled out about twenty of the broken off tips from my hands, arms and abdomen. Had to use pliers because they didn't want to come out. I hate those things.

Doesn't sound like fun. I've done worse there. You know those ball of spike yucca plants like this
yucca.jpg

I went right into one sideways. I always thought you would get speared by these things, but that doesn't happen. The tips go in a ways and then break off. Not even my hand I put out in front of me was stuck all the way through. I pulled out about twenty of the broken off tips from my hands, arms and abdomen. Had to use pliers because they didn't want to come out. I hate those things.

:crazy: Thats messed up...

Not at all he has been a little turd lately. So it can sit there. In fact he does not even know that I have bout it. :smirk:
Do you feel bad making him ride that KLX, when there"s a bitchin blue bike sitting waiting, collecting dust?:P