Dirt Bike Related Quotes & Sayings

Hi i was wondering i have a crush on a guy that dirt bikes how do i ask him any suggestions

Just take a crash course on dirt bike subjects, such as Supercross, Motorcross, are the most popular racing formats. maybe skim thru a couple magazines and pick up on some of the newest dirt bike models. I'm pretty sure most guys with a bike in the bed of their truck would be impressed by that.

Hi i was wondering i have a crush on a guy that dirt bikes how do i ask him any suggestions

I also have a crush on a guy that likes dirtbikes.

That being said. Don't change who you are to be what the other wants. If you want to know about dirtbikes then ask him. Watch the races on tv with him or by yourself. I have a great girl at home and I don't love her because she is into dirtbikes or knows a lot about racing. I love her because of the person she is and how I feel when I'm around her. She is an all around fabulous person that supports my ideas and ambitions. Be that person and you'll be happy.
Good luck

I also have a crush on a guy that likes dirtbikes.

That being said. Don't change who you are to be what the other wants. If you want to know about dirtbikes then ask him. Watch the races on tv with him or by yourself. I have a great girl at home and I don't love her because she is into dirtbikes or knows a lot about racing. I love her because of the person she is and how I feel when I'm around her. She is an all around fabulous person that supports my ideas and ambitions. Be that person and you'll be happy.
Good luck
Geeze Uncle Mike, was it really that hard to say something without mentioning plowing a field?

:thumb:

I think they are going to amend that so that it shows the newer freestyle influence.

I remember getting that one from the old "crash and burn" in Dirt Bike Magazine. Don't know why they ever discontinued that, unless sombody got hurt while intentionally trying to get a picture published.

I remember getting that one from the old "crash and burn" in Dirt Bike Magazine. Don't know why they ever discontinued that, unless sombody got hurt while intentionally trying to get a picture published.

That was great. I miss Mr Know it All. I think his name was Ed.