Dirt Bike Related Quotes & Sayings

before him, vic krause, and as jerks went he had the inside track. i think i learned more myths regarding suspension from him than I did anyone else. Don R from KTM and TMS fame knew him well and couldnt stand him. That alone isn't exactly a bad thing though.

before him, vic krause, and as jerks went he had the inside track. i think i learned more myths regarding suspension from him than I did anyone else. Don R from KTM and TMS fame knew him well and couldnt stand him. That alone isn't exactly a bad thing though.

Yup.....now that we're mentioning names it's all slowly coming back. I can just remember when reading a question that seemingly came out of left field something like I think my powerband needs to be tightened, or along those lines, thinking man this guy is gonna get ripped. I was never let down.

you mean "vic"?

Yeah.... I had to Google it, but there is another guy who's name was ED.
I forget what MagaZine he wrote in but it always was a humorous antidote maybe a page or two long.
I remember how he ran the Barstow to Vegas run on an XL 600 and lost a bet. So he had to ride the 600 from California to the east coast. It was hilarious.

"IF IF DOUBT, FLAT OUT" :rocker: slightly borrowed from a certain fellow Scotsman Mr McRae of world rally fame but relevant none the less!:thumb:

Brian Wade was called "Wild Brian" and the first time I saw him he was in the air a lot more than anyone else. Some people called him "the wild flying object" after someone else called him "flyin' brian". Hell, for awhile I thought that had minted the term 'wfo'.

Yeah.... I had to Google it, but there is another guy who's name was ED.
I forget what MagaZine he wrote in but it always was a humorous antidote maybe a page or two long.
I remember how he ran the Barstow to Vegas run on an XL 600 and lost a bet. So he had to ride the 600 from California to the east coast. It was hilarious.

they could have made him do it on a british twin for extra punsiment. people forget what everyone used to put up with. Honest, regardless of how you think the LaSalles ran, those weren't the good ol' days. (best ones are now.)

Last edited:
I also have a crush on a guy that likes dirtbikes.

That being said. Don't change who you are to be what the other wants. If you want to know about dirtbikes then ask him. Watch the races on tv with him or by yourself. I have a great girl at home and I don't love her because she is into dirtbikes or knows a lot about racing. I love her because of the person she is and how I feel when I'm around her. She is an all around fabulous person that supports my ideas and ambitions. Be that person and you'll be happy.
Good luck
As a responsible Canadian, I'm going deep, deep, deep undercover - somebody hacked Mike's account. I'll get to the bottom of this. Somewhere, somehow, a village will burn.