Different ways to spell words.

You get it. The others :noidea:
Well phuck a duck
image-jpg.20436

Sew this didn't qualify?:poke:

:finger:

I know I am one if not the biggest offender of misspelled words. I just have to say even if I do spell a word wrong, I bet you still can read and understand what I say.. There is this saying about this matter. I am trying to find it. This saying is showing you how your brain works. When reading anything. The brain has the abillity to read even if some words and letters are missing or spelled wrong.

James

Staff member
I know I am one if not the biggest offender of misspelled words. I just have to say even if I do spell a word wrong, I bet you still can read and understand what I say.. There is this saying about this matter. I am trying to find it. This saying is showing you how your brain works. When reading anything. The brain has the abillity to read even if some words and letters are missing or spelled wrong.
Deson't maen taht you shdouln't at lseat try....

The point isn't that the subject matter of the thread/post doesn't make sense it is the improper use of words and/or spelling of words that is the issue therefore... the GRAMMAR POLICE abound!