Different ways to spell words.

Does your place have a couple of flags flown out in front of it? Roger and I cruised by on a couple of streets. Reno kinda pointed it out from his place but once up in that area it was harder to pick put. Saw a place with about 5 trailers on it but looked like all the jeeps/vehicles were still out. This was about 3:30sh...

No flags this trip. too windy when we got there so I didn't bother... I think you might have been 1 road up from us... there was a place with several rigs and young kids, we could hear them yelling. We were in and out of our place all week so you might have missed us anyways...

Not positive where Reno is (street name) but if he is on the next street over (name ?) you'd have to circle around to get to our place our street doesn't go thru... nor does the road above us.

Yeah, Reno said that you (they) were pretty loud one night with a fire going outside. Reno is on Joshua Tree Blvd. He has a outhouse building about 10' behind his house which is about 6x6. He is 1 street to the East of the paved street that runs up from road and is a few house to the East of the dirt road and is facing Joshua Tree Rd.

We were there on Friday only. He was there all week.

Yeah, Reno said that you (they) were pretty loud one night with a fire going outside. Reno is on Joshua Tree Blvd. He has a outhouse building about 10' behind his house which is about 6x6. He is 1 street to the East of the paved street that runs up from road and is a few house to the East of the dirt road and is facing Joshua Tree Rd.

We were there on Friday only. He was there all week.

Joshua Tree is 2 streets up from us however if he is 1 street from the paved road that puts him on Grandview... there aren't any "dwellings" there... he might be between Grandview and Last mile which would put him just north of my buddies place which is where his place was pointed out to me.

Regardless, yeah, we had a party Sunday night... big group... 30+... that's huge for my place.

Last edited:
Joshua Tree is 2 streets up from us however if he is 1 styreet from the paved road that puts him on Grandview... there aren't any "dwellings" there... he might be between Grandview and Last mile which would put him just north of my buddies place which is where his place was pointed out to me.

Regardless, yeah, we had a party Sunday night... big group... 30+... that's huge for my place.
Man, 30+...... Your poor septic tank!!!:smirk::D:busted: