Different kind of Build thread

Box framing...:puke:

I should add that They used solid corners, back flashed around the sheathing and they used multiple stud blocks on inside corners... which is nice. very nice :thumb:
Please tell me they used solid core, ply core or Hard core floor decking material..... If not ask the builder to warranty your subfloor for 20yrs... here we had issues with standard OSB and it is no longer accepted as suitable flooring material, however the wall sheathing is still acceptable.
Hell mike at this point they can use what the hell ever they want. I just want the mudder phucker done. I am tired of living in someone else's house even if it is my brothers. There are pics of what they are using on the floor if you look up about three of my post you can see what it is. You know more than me about it. :noidea:

Here are a few of what they got done yesterday. Garage built out and flooring on the second floor, staircase to the basement. image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
I don't recognize that brand bro but they keep a clean jobsite which is usually the sign of a good framer.... Plus I see solid corners and doubled end studs. Which is also a good sign. I'll send you a video on how to check for straight walls. But it looks to me you might not need it.
Where's my hot tub?