Death of my Back..

James

Staff member
I went to the orthopedic doctor today and found myself walking out wearing these...

IMAG0039.jpg

:thinking: my ankles do some weird thing and hopefully these will correct them and fix my leg pain! I go back in 3 weeks, if they aren't helping then I'm back to square 1 :rolleyes:
:shocked: WTF?!

aclinjury.jpg

My right knee did that
meniscusinjury.jpg

And that
So I have to wear one of these
playmaker_side_large.jpg

The way I walk screws up the way my whole lower body lines up when I walk. So lately every time I walk long distances my hips grind and lower back aches along with my leg/ankle pain :picard: ruined my life when I went to sema :pout:

Sorry about all of your pain Emily. I too have gone to a chiro who helped me many times get out of serious back pain. A good one knows their stuff and can really help you a lot! It is all about knowing what is going on. Obiviously they are not orthropedists. But they should know if that is what you need or not by your symptoms. I think they ALL want to see you regularly for adjustments. Building core strength is key to hold everything in place. I really need to work on my core strength. I havent been doing jack didley but gaining weight since I stopped riding:cry:

Hopefully the ankle thing works, and all else works out for you.:thumb:

We all could use good braces like Astrix or Donjoy:thumb:

Sorry about all of your pain Emily. I too have gone to a chiro who helped me many times get out of serious back pain. A good one knows their stuff and can really help you a lot! It is all about knowing what is going on. Obiviously they are not orthropedists. But they should know if that is what you need or not by your symptoms. I think they ALL want to see you regularly for adjustments. Building core strength is key to hold everything in place. I really need to work on my core strength. I havent been doing jack didley but gaining weight since I stopped riding:cry:

Hopefully the ankle thing works, and all else works out for you.:thumb:

We all could use good braces like Astrix or Donjoy:thumb:

My chiropractor called me nearly 2 months ago asking where I have been, I'm afraid he will scold me when I do come back for not coming in for so long :lol:

The orthopedic dude wasn't much help, he gave me the dumb ankle braces and had me come back in 3 weeks later. My 2nd appointment I told him I had unusual pain somewhere else on my leg since wearing them, he gave me some weird oil crap to rub on the spot twice a day :rolleyes: my mom said she was going to find me a pediatric orthopedic doctor person :thumb: Maybe he will understand my poor underage pain :lol:

yeeahhh... This would be the reason I stick to crashing my dirtbikes, I have a really awesome story and I feel like cars pose other such issues... haha

:cool:

Go to a sports doctor or orthopedist. they will fix you and get you back on the bike fast

Ive been riding a few times and none of the times it bothered my back enough to consider not going riding the next weekend except for my last ride,the weekend of the 19th. I'm just now almost back to being at the point where I feel good enough to go about my life.

yeeahhh... This would be the reason I stick to crashing my dirtbikes, I have a really awesome story and I feel like cars pose other such issues... haha

:cool:

I actually was experiencing neck/shoulder pain a year before my car accident. I have a high pain tolerance so I never went to the doctor until I got whip lash from the stupid little accident. I wasn't going to go until 2 days after I was at a restaurant with my family and my neck, shoulder, and arm started hurting to the point where I couldn't eat my delicious food :lol: that was a deal breaker for me :P

Yes which means my neck and shoulder hurt like hell. I can deal with the pain, it's more of okay this is getting old kinda thing and I want it fixed!