Death of my Back..

Sooooooooooooooo, I have whip lash, my neck is curving the wrong way(no clue), and i have 2 something or anothers out of alignment in my lower back. I forgot what he said. but now i'm suppose to go to the chiropractor twice a week....

How in the world did i manage that? :shocked:

My sister hurt her back to and they only had her come in once every other week. And auto insurance is paying for it since the whip lash happened in a car accident :thumb:

James

Staff member
Like Trav said, there's some "bad" chiropractors out there, I'd go get a second opinion just to be sure. :noidea:

Well me and my chiropractors kids used to go to the same school and we kind of have more of a friend relationship rather then a doctor patient relationship. I don't think she'd screw us over considering she owns the joint haha

James

Staff member
Well me and my chiropractors kids used to go to the same school and we kind of have more of a friend relationship rather then a doctor patient relationship. I don't think she'd screw us over considering she owns the joint haha
:thumb: That's the type of relationship I have with mine. It's a good (or bad, depending how you look at it) year if I see him more then once a year, professionally. :lol:

Me and my sister are both going because we got into two separate car accidents :lol:

She told me that we needed to stop wrecking cars :smirk:

Sooooooooooooooo, I have whip lash, my neck is curving the wrong way(no clue), and i have 2 something or anothers out of alignment in my lower back. I forgot what he said. but now i'm suppose to go to the chiropractor twice a week....

How in the world did i manage that? :shocked:
You weren't riding on the back of Rolls bike when he "ate it" (sorry Rolls) were you???? :devil:

Like Trav said, there's some "bad" chiropractors out there, I'd go get a second opinion just to be sure. :noidea:

^^^^ This. I went and got a second opinion when I was told I needed to come in at least twice a week. The second chiro said, "OK, you should wear brown ties to match your yellow teeth".........

^^^^ This. I went and got a second opinion when I was told I needed to come in at least twice a week. The second chiro said, "OK, you should wear brown ties to match your yellow teeth".........

Dr told me I was fat...I wanted a 2nd opinion ...he said OK, AND your mother dresses you funny....!