Death of my Back..

I saw a Chiro a few years back because I was getting some serious headaches. Turned out the top of my spine was turned a quarter turn from taking a few high speed get offs in the dez over the years. (I wonder if that 5th gear tapped on the CR500 back in 86 had a contributing factor :thinking:) I saw him a few times and he straightened it back out and now I am good for more abuse.

Good luck with the back. One thing you will want to do is strengthen it. Go to the gym and start getting your back strong so you will not have these issues later when you get to be 100 like me...

I saw a Chiro a few years back because I was getting some serious headaches. Turned out the top of my spine was turned a quarter turn from taking a few high speed get offs in the dez over the years. (I wonder if that 5th gear tapped on the CR500 back in 86 had a contributing factor :thinking:) I saw him a few times and he straightened it back out and now I am good for more abuse.

Good luck with the back. One thing you will want to do is strengthen it. Go to the gym and start getting your back strong so you will not have these issues later when you get to be 100 like me...

Yep, my dad got into a couple accidents when he was younger didn't treat them and now they are causing him hell

Maybe RACK's onto somethign with the 2nd gear thingy! :thinking:

Super good advice here Em. Even when you get fixed, your muscles have to be strong to be prevent or lessen the chance of a recurrence. As for chiros, I had a really bad pinched nerve in my upper back that caused some serious pain down my upper arm to my fingers. Also had loss of feeling, numbness, etc. Chiro got me right after about 4 months, so I wouldn't need surgery. There are some quacks but there are some good ones too.:thumb:

Yeah, my sister goes to the gym probably 5 times a week. we all have a membership. Needa start goin with her

Today I cleaned the garage, my bike, and my dads truck and I am about to dieeeeee i hate this! killer headache and neck painn :pout:

I was having a sore neck, and it turns out its because my pillow was so worn out:lol:

I complained about having a pain in the ass.......:shocked:....told the doc about it, he asked me when I felt the discomfort I said when ever she barks at 3 in the morning it wakes me up...:prof:.....:smirk:...He said, ever think of taking her to Manitoba, CANADA? I said, as a matter of fact I have.....:devil:

I complained about having a pain in the ass.......:shocked:....told the doc about it, he asked me when I felt the discomfort I said when ever she barks at 3 in the morning it wakes me up...:prof:.....:smirk:...He said, ever think of taking her to Manitoba, CANADA? I said, as a matter of fact I have.....:devil:

:lol::thinking::foul:

I went to the orthopedic doctor today and found myself walking out wearing these...

IMAG0039.jpg

:thinking: my ankles do some weird thing and hopefully these will correct them and fix my leg pain! I go back in 3 weeks, if they aren't helping then I'm back to square 1 :rolleyes:

I went to the orthopedic doctor today and found myself walking out wearing these...

IMAG0039.jpg

:thinking: my ankles do some weird thing and hopefully these will correct them and fix my leg pain! I go back in 3 weeks, if they aren't helping then I'm back to square 1 :rolleyes:

RUN FOREST RUN!!! :lol: