DBA SIGHTING. So who is it? Whose truck is this?

You say a good place to ride to on motorcycles. What motorcycle to you ride to a place like this? My wife and I have been together for a long time and this was our anniversary weekend as well and we rode our motorcycle to Santa Barbara and through Ojai. I would like to visit this restaurant here and get a piece of that pie or what ever it is.
My Husband and I went to my one of my favorite italian restuarants today and on the way there we stopped at a creek for a bit. When we were parking at the creek I saw a DBA'ers truck and had to snap a pic to find out later whose it was.

Well??:smirk:
IMG_7780.jpg

IMG_7782.jpg

BTW...Theee BEST strawberry shortcake ANYWHERE is at Boccali's in Ojai. Great italian food and a great place to ride to on motorcycles.
IMG_7773.jpg

http://www.boccalis.com/

Hope you all are having a great weekend. My Husband and I are lounging around like lazy cats today celebrating our 24th anniversary. We've been together 28 years:shocked: Dang! it even suprises me but, you know what our secret is? Taking off on the motorcycle for sanity!:lol:

Cheers!:cheers:

You say a good place to ride to on motorcycles. What motorcycle to you ride to a place like this? My wife and I have been together for a long time and this was our anniversary weekend as well and we rode our motorcycle to Santa Barbara and through Ojai. I would like to visit this restaurant here and get a piece of that pie or what ever it is.

"And get a piece of that what ever it is":lol:I think that might have to go into the quote thread:smirk:

We took Grimes Canyon over and came in from Santa Paula upper Ojai. Happy anniversary! :cheers: Santa Barbara is a good place to be on a bike. I love it up there.

Here is where we ate. And that "what ever it is" would be strawberry short cake. You must go while the strawberries are in season. I need to stop thinking about it or Im going to make another drive for some more.

"And get a piece of that what ever it is":lol:I think that might have to go into the quote thread:smirk:

We took Grimes Canyon over and came in from Santa Paula upper Ojai. Happy anniversary! :cheers: Santa Barbara is a good place to be on a bike. I love it up there.

Here is where we ate. And that "what ever it is" would be strawberry short cake. You must go while the strawberries are in season. I need to stop thinking about it or Im going to make another drive for some more.

Damn, Half price lasagna this month :drool: someone go get me some :smirk:

Do you guys ride a bike to these places? I have a Harley Davidson Road King that we take on some nice long rides occasionally. Just curious because you mentioned bikes in your thread.

Do you guys ride a bike to these places? I have a Harley Davidson Road King that we take on some nice long rides occasionally. Just curious because you mentioned bikes in your thread.
That run up the 150 to Ojai is a nice ride on the Duc if there are no cars. Then you take the 33 up and over the mountains and down through Lockwood valley and meet Geekster.

That run up the 150 to Ojai is a nice ride on the Duc if there are no cars. Then you take the 33 up and over the mountains and down through Lockwood valley and meet Geekster.

Now your talking:banana:I love that ride! Several nice stops along the way too. Like the waterfall at Rose Valley, the campground with a creek, Wolfs, and so on. And then of course the Geekster's which is appearing to be the known "BBB" bike, bed and breakfast:burger::hifive::cheers: It is really a bit too long for my lil ol DRZ/400:cry: unless I truck it to Ventura and start from there which I've done a couple of times. I'd love a bigger bike like a 690 to just take off from the house for places that are further from home.

Gee, Im:wiggle:wiggly today. I need to:ride:

Now your talking:banana:I love that ride! Several nice stops along the way too. Like the waterfall at Rose Valley, the campground with a creek, Wolfs, and so on. And then of course the Geekster's which is appearing to be the known "BBB" bike, bed and breakfast:burger::hifive::cheers: It is really a bit too long for my lil ol DRZ/400:cry: unless I truck it to Ventura and start from there which I've done a couple of times. I'd love a bigger bike like a 690 to just take off from the house for places that are further from home.

Once I shift the Duc into 3rd gear, I am in Ojai...:smirk:

Lots and lots of places to ride up this way even though I don't have a street bike especially if one wants to escape the heat.:thumb:

You are too kind.:blush::hug::wiggle::burger::faint:Roost when I can.

Sorry I missed this and didnt answer. I miss posts sometimes like my fingers miss the keys:busted: Im the only who has a street bike in the family right now. And it is a DRZ/400 Supermoto bike. It isnt running right now:cry: I have rode to Ojai from my house before but that DRZ is just too small and uncomfortable for long hauls. Again, when I park in Ventura or somewhere closer and start from there it is more doable. Those DRZs are far cry from a Road King.

OK, now who does this truck belong to?? :noidea:

On my run this morning I ran past this truck(calm down snowflake) like I have serveral hundred times before but never noticed this before :thinking: someone tagged this poor guys truck. :smirk:

big wrecker.jpg
DBA wrecker.jpg

Damn DBA is everywhere :lol: