DBA SIGHTING. So who is it? Whose truck is this?

My Husband and I went to my one of my favorite italian restuarants today and on the way there we stopped at a creek for a bit. When we were parking at the creek I saw a DBA'ers truck and had to snap a pic to find out later whose it was.

Well??:smirk:
IMG_7780.jpg

IMG_7782.jpg

BTW...Theee BEST strawberry shortcake ANYWHERE is at Boccali's in Ojai. Great italian food and a great place to ride to on motorcycles.
IMG_7773.jpg

http://www.boccalis.com/

Hope you all are having a great weekend. My Husband and I are lounging around like lazy cats today celebrating our 24th anniversary. We've been together 28 years:shocked: Dang! it even suprises me but, you know what our secret is? Taking off on the motorcycle for sanity!:lol:

Cheers!:cheers:

At first I thought CDA, but then remembered his truck is the same truck as my Husband's truck, a teal Blue Chevy 2500HD Duramax.

So the clues are, Simi Valley, tattoo shop, tool box.:thinking: Im thinking it is likely a "he" and he has some tatts and is maybe a contractor of some kind? A lot of contractors ride. Did you ever notice that?

With a sticker that big I bet he signs on DBA every night:smirk:

We'll just have to wait and see if he finds this thread:popcorn:

I am still fascinated with that last picture you put up :)

Making me hungry...

You have no idea how tasty that strawberry shortcake is! It is sooo buttery sweet:drool:It is like none I've ever had before! Better then grandma's. And at an italian resutaurant of all places. It alone was worth the drive. Infact, I want some more now just thinking about it.

Well, I went through the whole truck thread and it hasn't be posted in there. I don't think it is Palmer either, I think he only owns Toyotas if I remeber right. James, you should have the best clues. How many stickers have you sold like that and to whom. :thinking:

I bet James knows who it is with a sticker that big, but he is probably playing along by keeping his mouth shut. Good James. Until he or she doesnt reply for two weeks, then were going to have to beat it out of you:bonk::lol:Lets make this the "official DBA sighting thread." I took Ojai out of the title so it could be an official thread. It may be a while before there is another sighting but it has happened once so Im sure it can happen again.