DBA SIGHTING. So who is it? Whose truck is this?

So does this mean we know for sure it is Bota#55? :confused:
:devil:

Bota needs to get his buta on here and confirm it's his truck.

Look at Jackson, he's all excited:smirk:
Time will tell.

:banana: :ride::cheers::hug::hail::clap::wink::goofy::rocker::hyper::panic::hifive::salute:

man I can feel the Horsepower gain already :thumb:
You'll need to upgrade the seat belts and add wheelie bars.

Hell yeah!!! have you seen what those CTR stickers can do? :smirk:
Yes I have. They make your bike soooo much faster while sitting on the stand. :smirk:

James

Staff member
:thumb: Jackson for doing some investigating. For that, send me your address in a PM and I will send you some cool CTR stickers so you can be like us...:smirk:
Hey I was the first to make a "general" guess at it being one of your buddies, where are my CTR stickers? :pout:

:smirk:

Hey I was the first to make a "general" guess at it being one of your buddies, where are my CTR stickers? :pout:

Don't get your hopes up James. The stickers do make your bike go faster, but they won't do anything for taking soil samples.:smirk:

jackson is the winner. it is my truck but i have sad news i had to sell my dirtbike due to hard time but i am on the look out for another bike. i just have to say it is a small world.

jackson is the winner. it is my truck but i have sad news i had to sell my dirtbike due to hard time but i am on the look out for another bike. i just have to say it is a small world.

It is indeed a small dirt bike world :thumb: Im glad you came on and confirmed the sighting. Sorry about your bike. We all have set backs of one kind or another that keeps us from riding. It sounds like in time you will be back at it. So be sure to leave the sticker on your window.

I think James deserves a sticker too CDA:smirk:

Well now the mystery is finally over. It was a fun mystery while it lasted.

We need another sighting to take place. Someone needs to see if the DBA sticker is still on the sign post leading up to Kennedy Meadows.
IMG_7390.jpg

They took down the one that went up next to the window at the Olancha beef jerkey stand.

For that matter someone needs to make and hide a DBA geocach. maybe I will plant one up in the LPNF someday:devil:

I am just wandering if a DBA sticker likes Bota's will show up in the mail to match the CTR sticker:thinking: can you imagine the horspower gain with a CTR and a DBA sticker :smirk:

James

Staff member
Don't get your hopes up James. The stickers do make your bike go faster, but they won't do anything for taking soil samples.:smirk:
:pout: Damn and here I thought it would give me wings....oh wait that's Red Bull. Never mind...move along...nothing to see here. :P
For that matter someone needs to make and hide a DBA geocach. maybe I will plant one up in the LPNF someday:devil:
If I remember right Trav has talked about this.
:thinking: Maybe a few will show up at his place or he might get tagged over T-Day....:devil:
:devil: