All D37 Desert Racing Change

So, are you a dog, or a bag of shit? :poke: :P :smirk: And before you get pissed, you opened the door, I just strolled in.:whistle:

Well let me explain the bag of shit quote...

I (being the bag) can only take so much shit (that being you guys) before it over flows..... :prof:.. hope that helps! :thumb:

Please don't make me explain the dog part... :rolleyes:

Just know your DBA family is always here for you :thumb:
:thumb:

YARDWORK is a good way to clear your head........ :noidea:........ :prof:
Riding or working on my bike works better for me. I do need to drywall one wall in the garage, and then paint all the walls. I need to then add some shelves and buy this killer roll-a-way tools box I have been :drool:ing over at Lowes. My son wants me to buy so he can have mine. I told him Father's Day is Sunday....hint hint...Went over his head like a blonde attempting to do the breast stroke without using her arms...:picard:

But thanks Rez - I do need to modify a couple sprinklers in the yard.....

:thumb:

Riding or working on my bike works better for me. I do need to drywall one wall in the garage, and then paint all the walls. I need to then add some shelves and buy this killer roll-a-way tools box I have been :drool:ing over at Lowes. My son wants me to buy so he can have mine. I told him Father's Day is Sunday....hint hint...Went over his head like a blonde attempting to do the breast stroke without using her arms...:picard:

But thanks Rez - I do need to modify a couple sprinklers in the yard.....

It's the least I could do............. :stirthepot:.............. :whistle: