All D37 Desert Racing Change

:lol: well step it up then so we cant talk shit rez :smirk:

OK, how about this for steppin up .... and OVER... I've ridden more before I stopped riding 15 years ago than you will ever do....

BTW, there's nothing here that says YOU MUST TALK SHIT ABOUT OTHERS.... unless I missed that thread!

OK, how about this for steppin up .... and OVER... I've ridden more before I stopped riding 15 years ago than you will ever do....

BTW, there's nothing here that says YOU MUST TALK SHIT ABOUT OTHERS.... unless I missed that thread!
we cant live our lives in teh past.

but i doubt that is true... i got lots of riding left in me and for a while there i was riding 2 times a week and usually ride at least every week now.

anyhow i just call it as i see it dude. last time i went on a ride with you it was a short putt putt from the rez... i went off trail for less then a mile and heard complaints... FF to day 2 and you woudlnt even go back out riding with us. All im saying is that if you really want to do a race you need get on that bike and ride a lot before the race. sorry the "shit talking": got to ya but thats how we roll with buddys... i only talk shit about the ones i like rez.

we all have our faults and if you cant handle playfull shit talking then i dont know what to tell ya... DBA is prolly not the right place for you.

From the DBA "Rules"

Whinning: (definition) Will not be tolerated, PERIOD. Whinning tends to bring a forums atmosphere down, which is why it won't be tolerated. Ignoring warnings and continuing to whin will result in a permanent ban, no exceptions.

Careful Rez. I like having you around you ol' coot:cheers:

James

Staff member
From the DBA "Rules"

Whinning: (definition) Will not be tolerated, PERIOD. Whinning tends to bring a forums atmosphere down, which is why it won't be tolerated. Ignoring warnings and continuing to whin will result in a permanent ban, no exceptions.

What that "rule" actually says is what you're doing right now...

From the DBA "Rules"

I think the "whining" (BTW..1 n) started after I posted a tid-bit about where my time was going to be focused rather than on my bike... not me whining about yardwork about those OTHERS whining about me having the fucking nerve no make that BALLS to post something other than bikes. I'm sorry but I don't eat drink breath dirt bikes... maybe I'm not an addict... WHO CARES... apparently you all do...

BTW: here's 1 of the actual defenitions of WHINING: To utter a low, usually nasal, complaining cry or sound , as from uneasiness, discontent, peevishness, etc.: The puppies were whining... In this case " the DBAer's were whining... mommy make it stop"

Now as for me... not whining, just full of the slamming and bashing... maybe from now on I will post only direct comments, will stay on topic, will offer nothing out of the ordinary, keep within the strict guidelines and protocal of the forum... wait THAT'S TT ISN'T IT????

As for Trav, don't give yourself too big of a pat on the back for having given me "too much shit"... I'll just leave it at that... :clap: NEXT!

What that "rule" actually says is what you're doing right now...
:thumb:

Hey, I can get along with the worst of them... I'm on here aren't I???.... Just consider this, you can keep pulling the dogs tail thinking it's all fun and games (for you), he may wag it for a while but sooner or later he's going to get tired of it and snap. :prof: ... OR look at it this way... you can't put 10 lbs of shit in a 5 lb bag! It can only take so much. :prof:..:prof: