Cool vehicles and drivable machine's!

I'm a Nova fan , had a 66 4dr. 6 cyl. Powerglide , 67 SS , 358 vette engine short tail 350 . , 73 SS 400 small block . 350 long tail . Wish I had them back ........ sure looked good sitting side by side in driveway next to a 75 camaro . 79 Cadillac , 69 Plymouth Fury lll , 79 Luv truck , , now It's a line of bikes , takes up less space ....

What’s fake? 11 sec 1/4? Ford has the 71k Shelby GT500 Mustang, which I think is a hot looking mofo but gimmie the vette. I’ll keep the extra 10 grand for tires.

What I don’t like about that Shelby is that they are taking a special car and making a lot of them so it isn’t so special. For 70k they can keep it. I would be just as happy in a standard Mustang GT for half the squish.
mid you want some action and a pussy magnet go get one of those Lotus Elise’s.

Thinking about it a little more, they got so few of the vettes built before the shutdown, and the restart is going to be slow, so it will be two years from now before there is any reasonable stock available. I just need to cool it on the idea. besides, redesigns always have bugs.

I'm a Nova fan , had a 66 4dr. 6 cyl. Powerglide , 67 SS , 358 vette engine short tail 350 . , 73 SS 400 small block . 350 long tail . Wish I had them back ........ sure looked good sitting side by side in driveway next to a 75 camaro . 79 Cadillac , 69 Plymouth Fury lll , 79 Luv truck , , now It's a line of bikes , takes up less space ....

I raced a 73 Nova at the local dirt oval, I did like the Nova, always preferred them to the Camaro, they were based on the same platform but the Nova didn’t feel like a fat pig behind the wheel.

What I don’t like about that Shelby is that they are taking a special car and making a lot of them so it isn’t so special. For 70k they can keep it. I would be just as happy in a standard Mustang GT for half the squish.
The Elise :thinking: choice of the barber:gayfight::smirk:

Theres not going to be that many gt500's. Most any honest person is gonna have all the car they need in a standard mustang gt

What’s fake? 11 sec 1/4? Ford has the 71k Shelby GT500 Mustang, which I think is a hot looking mofo but gimmie the vette. I’ll keep the extra 10 grand for tires.

mid you want some action and a pussy magnet go get one of those Lotus’s

mid you want some action and a pussy magnet go get one of those Lotus’s
What no one heard you the first time?..:smirk:

jBDZtTD.jpg

I thought about it some more. My brand new Chevy truck does so many goofy glitchy things that drive me nuts. Back up camera goes in and out. Window goes halfway up and comes back down on its own intermittently. Transmission occasionally slips and grabs. Brake pad wear sensor failure notice on my lcd screen. Seat belt tensioner recall. Often gives a warning telling me to look in my back seat so I dont forget my children, and that using the touchscreen system is dangerous during vehicle operation and to focus my attention on driving. These are
the last things I want in my recreation ride. Fuck you computer, I’m going old school.

Dd0sFSn.jpg