2 Stroke clutch help

those look nice! i already ordered the asv's tho any difference? actually, idk itd be hard to match that gold color to anything on my honda..
ASVs go back and fourth only, protapers go up and down, back and forth refer to picture. I personally run ASVs too and have never had a problem

hmm lol gotcha...well idk i just like to hear others' (whom are more experienced and have experimented) personal opinions on upgrades and gear and shit...lol..no feelings here (unless people start arguing about whats better and why then it just gets fukin annoying, like ok agree to disagree and move the fuk on):moon:

Hey Jessie, just old guys reminiscing about threads from before your and my time, no dis meant to you:thumb:
What's quite funny though is Mike ( @Mihylo33 ) is going to AZ to visit Gary ( @PALMER84ONE ) in the coming days and is quite likely going to punish Gary :boxing: (mike's Daddy check their avatar info :hug: ) for the Pussy comment:thumb:
Kinda hoping for a ride report from this situ from Mike and Gary afterwards:P:moon::smirk:

Hey Jessie, just old guys reminiscing about threads from before your and my time, no dis meant to you:thumb:
What's quite funny though is Mike ( @Mihylo33 ) is going to AZ to visit Gary ( @PALMER84ONE ) in the coming days and is quite likely going to punish Gary :boxing: (mike's Daddy check their avatar info :hug: ) for the Pussy comment:thumb:
Kinda hoping for a ride report from this situ from Mike and Gary afterwards:P:moon::smirk:
haha..thats kool, dad and son..yea id like to see sum vids to go along:cripple:..:cheers:

haha..thats kool, dad and son..yea id like to see sum vids to go along:cripple:..:cheers:

Unfortunately, big daddy and I won't be meeting up for a ride. Our time frames just can't seem to jive. Isn't that right @PALMER84ONE.