2 Stroke clutch help

Stick with the 2 stroke:ride:, you've already bypassed the normal prescribed 4t learner bike, see about a lowering kit for a 125 2T and keep the 85 if possible! So much fun to be had on a nimble screaming 125 2smoke
Go 4T later! Please don't get a quad! They're for folk who can't ride on 2 wheels
:forman::smirk:

Last edited:
Stick with the 2 stroke:ride:, you've already bypassed the normal prescribed 4t learner bike, see about a lowering kit for a 125 2T and keep the 85 if possible! So much fun to be had on a nimble screaming 125 2smoke
Go 4T later! Please don't get a quad! They're for folk who can't ride on 2 wheels
:forman::smirk:
:lol:

380a408ae1321756869847848a75d090.jpg

haha yea thank u..im 120ish 5'3 so it was a good height and fast enough to be fun and still scary lol...i love it really..ill probly just bore it or swap for a bigger motor but i love it as is now, if anything ill just add performance parts and make it a super badass little bike..power doesnt scare me, i can ride the thing pinned out to the max and ive ridden a 125 suzuki 2st also but i couldnt touch and if i cant touch the ground that tripps me out and i cant ride like that..thats why ive stuck to the 85..eventually ill probly get a 4st for trails or a badass quad..it just sux cuz we have all those gay red/green tag laws and so i cant really take mine just anywhere :/

the big bore kits for those and the yz are cheap, they make it more rideable and not nearly so needy on the clutch and shifter. I love em. I would keep it that way after a move up.

If my friend Evans's father had one of those camel back's in the 60's, he wouldn't have had all those open container violations. "I don't know how they can tell what I am drinking through a paper bag." were his dying words from what I was told. (I wasn't at the "well" the night he had his last.)

I got some. They came on my crf. After considering the price for the clutch with perch I said to myself I would never buy one. It has grown on me though. Some bling that DOES perform. Now i see them on bikes that a smart thief would leave leverless.

I got some. They came on my crf. After considering the price for the clutch with perch I said to myself I would never buy one. It has grown on me though. Some bling that DOES perform. Now i see them on bikes that a smart thief would leave leverless.
ive thought about this...like if a theif knows their shit and what to look for, when im done my cr85 will be like a treasure chest you gotta find in a video game, but in real life tho haha...

with things like craigslist and ebay all kinds of thieves have changed how they operate. what they can get for seemingly small things has gone way up and they are not so traceable.