2 Stroke clutch help

Yah, my boy @Mihylo33 didn't want me to come early to see him. :cry: I could swing down and have lunch/dinner but I think he's afraid of my awesomeness. Or maybe he thought he was buying. :smirk: It's ok, we will catch up soon enough. :thumb:

Hahahaha! Listen ol'man. We will catch up. We all have stuff to do and some of us lack feelings and bullshit like that. Lol

omg dude is ur avatar a real picture, holy shit that would suuuuuuuck....haha

Photo shop, if you think about all the things that would have to happen for the wheels to separate from both axles at the same time and still be able to get that much air on a bike that wD easy to fall apart like that, it is very improbable......but yea, it's a pretty kick ass photo.

Photo shop, if you think about all the things that would have to happen for the wheels to separate from both axles at the same time and still be able to get that much air on a bike that wD easy to fall apart like that, it is very improbable......but yea, it's a pretty kick ass photo.

hey, u neeeeeever know :thinking: im not dismissing anything as impossible now a days...lol..coulda been a chinese bike with a suzuki graphic kit :lol:

anyways...lol i finally got the asv's on, still need some fine tuning for the clutch adjustment and i wont be able to fully try them out till my weekend (tues-thurs)..but i rode it for a little bit and they feel pretty nice!