Close call...

I think in those situations your not sure what to do and dont have time to sit there and think about it. Instinctually with someone speeding after me all crazy like, and with a bad ass leading, I may have continued to run also. Clearly this lady wanted you to stop. I suspect she would have lectured you to the third degree and told you to stay until the cops showed up. I probably would have ran too, and then I would never do that again because it isnt worth the possible bust.
There are always those over zealous people that think they need to enforce the law. Some of them are psycho personalities. I know a few. One rides a quad out near Bean Canyon patrolling the area just to get dirt bikers. He has nothing better to do:noidea: Those types want to take you down and keep you from riding. I dont think what you did was so wrong but, it IS ILLEGAL and that is the bottom line. And not worth loosing your bike. Here in California they can take your bike away from you if you are riding illegally.

I think it was a good lesson for you. Enough to scare you and ideally keep you from doing it again. Ya?

I still find it funny you couldn't outrun a suv on a bike,:lol: hahahahahahahha! I mean really? really?:thumb:

Then if that's not embarrassing enough in its self, you had to brag about it on the internet?

Must have been sweet corn :busted:

I wish I knew as much as I thought I knew at 15. kinda sucks to read stuff like this and realize I was that stupid. well, I'm still stupid, but to a lesser degree :busted:

if you can't out run an suv in a cornfield on a dirt bike, you may want to consider something a little less intensive, like knitting.

I wish I knew as much as I thought I knew at 15. kinda sucks to read stuff like this and realize I was that stupid. well, I'm still stupid, but to a lesser degree :busted:

if you can't out run an suv in a cornfield on a dirt bike, you may want to consider something a little less intensive, like knitting.
Trust me Sean, most of us were not this stupid.

James

Staff member
Sorry for the long post but it was a hell of a adrenaline rush, what was this lady's problem is what I want to know?
Like others have said, maybe if you hadn't ran off you could have asked her. :noidea:
So let me get this straight, you were just riding beside the road and not doing anything stupid when she pulled up?

I think so. I think it was suppose to go like this: "Bro! you are so badass for running like you did. You have skills and If that was me I would have "shit the bed" as Buck would say. That was a close call and glad you made it out of there OK. Again Badass Bro!!!!"

:noidea: I am not 15 anymore, but I am sure I am close..
I was 15 less than a month ago and still think he is a dumbass......................

Hey, if I'm young, ill run while I can, besides, I'm not going to stop my afternoon ride for some crazy bitch. I'll run if I want to, it's not a thread on if I shouldn't have run or not. Maybe you guys just get caught alot? :moon: Anyways, this forum sucks, back to TT!

Hey, if I'm young, ill run while I can, besides, I'm not going to stop my afternoon ride for some crazy bitch. I'll run if I want to, it's not a thread on if I shouldn't have run or not. Maybe you guys just get caught alot? :moon: Anyways, this forum sucks, back to TT!

:lol: yeah, like that site is any better. please start a thread over there and copy your OP in it and link it to this thread and we'll see which one gives you more shit!! do it or you are a puss :smirk:

El Jefe, close the door for this :moon:

I'm not saying this is right or anything, I would have stopped for the lady. But if I had seen a crazy soccer mom popping over a turnrow in a corn field (gunna guess this was sweet corn Nedge :pout: ) I would have hauled ASS out of there. That would have been my deciding factor to REALLY run. No doubt about that. But that's not how it happened, and shame on you for messing up a farmer's field!! Same for the soccer mom... :shocked:

Soccer moms are scary people. I was once driving a highway and beside me on my right was a Mitsubishi Eclipse and the driver was all swagged out, one hand-seat back kinda deal. His :f:ing driver front wheel FALLS OFF and rolls up the highway. Here comes soccer mom in a minivan on the left side of me. Tire rolls in front of party van and jumps the damn tire...I mean airborne. And not a single shit was giving. Soccer van continued on like nothing happen, didn't slow down (probably had a game to get to, no time for that BS), and the driver of the Eclipse had a straight face the whole time, didn't even flinch or move as his rotor was sending 10ft long sparks.