Close call...

So today me and my new riding buddy (Tim) he wanted to take me to a kind of nature trail across town, so we ride along streets, cross crossing over them and all, we eventually get to the trail and we ridefor about 20 minutes, we then head back to the way we came, but this time we decided to go to this place called "the pit" we were riding on the side off the road in the ditch when this ford explorer shows up and pulls up in front of us and yells at us to stop, I probably would have stopped if it were just me, but this guy I was Riding with is badass and juš gunned it down a street, so I followed. This crazy chick then chases after both of us, and we see it so we turn into an empty corn field and we think we're home free. No way...this bitch actually drives into the corn field chasing us around the whole corn field, we doubled back around and went down the road we came from and she's still following, and we cut across another field and turn around in it to go onto a different road, Tim takes off down it, I'm about to follow when psycho was flying down the road 80mph and locks up the breaks 2 feet in front of me, and yells "I called the cops!" So I getting ready to take off then she yells STOP so freakin loud, by this time my buddy is gone, no idea where he went, I take off down the same road he did and I see him of in the distance across the field, she is still behind me screeching to a halt as I hop over the curb down to the field, and we rip shit to my bourse a couple miles away. Safe!

Sorry for the long post but it was a hell of a adrenaline rush, what was this lady's problem is what I want to know?

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Sorry for the long post but it was a hell of a adrenaline rush, what was this lady's problem is what I want to know?
If you were not doing anything wrong in the first place then why would you not stop so you could find out what this ladies problem was? Taking off running only pisses people off more and then you have made yourself look guilty of something. :prof:

So you would have stopped, but since your riding buddy was "Badass" and gunned it, you followed suit? You're cool. :picard:

I am thinking this thread did not go where he wanted it to go. :smirk:
I think so. I think it was suppose to go like this: "Bro! you are so badass for running like you did. You have skills and If that was me I would have "shit the bed" as Buck would say. That was a close call and glad you made it out of there OK. Again Badass Bro!!!!"

:noidea: I am not 15 anymore, but I am sure I am close..