Choices for first time

Hope your good after your moment :ride::crash::cripple::thumb: How's the bike?:noidea:
I will heal... The bike will be fixed. Funny thing is as soon as it happened I was looking at the bike, not myself!
LOL! I am defiantly a moto person. I was laughed at because they said I'm a natural if I'm more worried about the bike then myself. :rocker::goofy: Bike isn't bad. Broke both levers, twisted the forks (which a guy helped me fix), tore the seat and my boots a bit and for now I don't see any major damage. Of course I'm sure I wasn't going fast enough to really screw it up. I'm going to take it to a mechanic and get everything looked at. My exhaust smells sweet which I have no clue about. I figure a once over would be a good thing anyways. Maybe I can even convince them to teach me some! :banana: (I love the dancing banana)

Oh no matter who posted it, the comment was going to be the same. Unless there were ribs involved, then baking in a bag before the grill would have been tossed in. I treat everyone like that.
yummmm... ribs! and that's the best way to cook em! No worries... I didn't take it badly, just have to give you crap :-) :bored::canada: Since it's thanksgiving tomorrow I would call it a turkey leg hehe

Oh, I have to warn you not to ever take Floyd's advice on bbq'ing or food in general. He put a friend of mine up for a few days years back, she complained about the breakfast: bacon, eggs, with oatmeal. Floyd cooks it all at the same time in the same pan. If you don't like fried oatmeal you can have boiled eggs and bacon.