Chasing the Easter Bunny in Spangler

If you want to check it out, I will be there Saturday 7am, 1 loop west to the mines, food break, 1 loop east to Shadow mountain / 395 / Red Butte, head back home.

They do come in very handy for these times. :thumb:
Yes, call me a wind wimp. I need one of those homes on wheels...

Depending on exactly what location you use, it can be one of three different forecast offices. I think that the meet at Kramer junction and it can be the LA office, the Hanford office for Kern county, or the Vegas office for San Bernardino county. They all have slightly different forecasts.

I've never even rode out there. Might have to give that a try someday.

Yes, call me a wind wimp. It's true. I'll ride, but it's just not too fun to make food or sleep in it. I need one of those homes on wheels...

Depending on exactly what location you use, it can be one of three different forecast offices. I think that the meet at Kramer junction and it can be the LA office, the Hanford office for Kern county, or the Vegas office for San Bernardino county. They all have slightly different forecasts.

I've never even rode out there. Might have to give that a try someday.
You are quite right about the three forecast offices too. They all have there biases too. As for being a wimp, it IS no fun to try to sleep or prep food in it. I am just blessed to have that home away from home.

Trav, what a great video you made again. I like the way you have the music and the sound of the bike. :thumb: I look forward to riding again.

Here are some more pics from this outing....

CDA, 530KTM, Tavace

DSCN4366.jpg

530ktm looking back for Travace. Apparently he got his butt kicked back there on the trail somewhere :devil: :smirk:

DSCN4367.jpg

CDA

DSCN4368.jpg

530ktm

DSCN4369.jpg

DSCN4370.jpg

Hey Trav we are up here :prof:

DSCN4371.jpg

more to follow

Here come the guys

DSCN4372.jpg

DSCN4373.jpg

CDA said something about short legs, shorty, I think the trail is over here, or hey look what I found it's a Gold Fish!!!!

DSCN4374.jpg

Here we are going down what some of us refer to as Cross Hill. CDA decided to "launch" off of a rock ledge rather than go around it

DSCN4375.jpg

DSCN4376.jpg

DSCN4377.jpg

DSCN4378.jpg

5330ktm taking the long way around

DSCN4380.jpg

DSCN4381.jpg

CDA

DSCN4382.jpg

530ktm

DSCN4383.jpg

Hey Rack, great trail pictures you got. I was not sure that camera you had worked. :smirk: I keep trying to remember Irish Hill but I come up blank, I think I see why now after that last picture of the Geek and him. :lol:

Hey Rack, great trail pictures you got. I was not sure that camera you had worked. :smirk: I keep trying to remember Irish Hill but I come up blank, I think I see why now after that last picture of the Geek and him. :lol:

I used CDA's camera for a while, thanks CDA. Then when my camera arrived I put it to use. I did not get as many pictures this time. Now I need to start a new thread and upload pics from Sunday's ride in the forest.

CDA said something about short legs, shorty, I think the trail is over here, or hey look what I found it's a Gold Fish!!!!

DSCN4374.jpg
:lol: I never thought I would run out of legs. I thought this was an easter egg hunt expedition and I swear I see an egg over here with Red Bud stickers on it...:smirk:

Here we are going down what some of us refer to as Cross Hill. CDA decided to "launch" off of a rock ledge rather than go around it

DSCN4375.jpg

DSCN4376.jpg

DSCN4377.jpg
Look right, Look straight.........................Launch Mode activated....:thumb: