Chasing the Easter Bunny in Spangler

Great Pics! The desert sure looks nice and green this time of year. I love that look. Much better than all brown. Almost makes it beautiful in a way.

:prof: next time i ride with you guys dont ask if i want to try a hill or whatnot... I want to be thrown in balls deep. its the only way i will get better. im a go with the flow kinda guy so if you say ahh lets go around i will tell you i dont care. Really tho being pushed into the deep end is the best way for me :thumb:

BTW first video of the all KTM aka Launch ride is uploading now. Should have it posted by tonight.

:prof: next time i ride with you guys dont ask if i want to try a hill or whatnot... I want to be thrown in balls deep. its the only way i will get better. im a go with the flow kinda guy so if you say ahh lets go around i will tell you i dont care. Really tho being pushed into the deep end is the best way for me :thumb:

BTW first video of the all KTM aka Launch ride is uploading now. Should have it posted by tonight.

I enjoyed riding with you and 530. You and 530 were good sports and put up with CDA and I. Just getting CDA to take his bike off the stand is a challenge then having to deal with me and my 2nd gear speeds. Thanks for tolerating us. :cheers:

that's just the first ride. I still need to edit the 14 man ride and then the Sunday ride
Sweet Vid Trav. That launch part is classic. You and I are laughing are asses off. I wish I did not forget my camera at home. We will need to ride again.

Nice RR so far........It's funny that you mentioned your helmet. I just mentioned that to my wife about mine...sorry I know ...no pic's worthless...whatever. I got a new pair of gray Klim pants and a white Husky Jersey with the Blue and Yellow logo...my lid has B....right orange and red flames (FASHION POLICE!!!). I told her it really didn't look good, she said I'm easy to find if she/they fall behind. :smirk:

Weather will probably prevent another dez trip before October though.

That's not necessarily true. The forecast for this weekend is 60's for Sat and 70's for Sunday. There will still be windy though. I may head out for a weekend if it turns out not to be too windy.

So far it's been a rather cool Spring. We may get lucky and be able to hit the dez until June. Now if the freaking wind would just die down some before it's blazing hot.

That's not necessarily true. The forecast for this weekend is 60's for Sat and 70's for Sunday. There will still be windy though. I may head out for a weekend if it turns out not to be too windy.

So far it's been a rather cool Spring. We may get lucky and be able to hit the dez until June. Now if the freaking wind would just die down some before it's blazing hot.
From your lips to God's ears.:prof:

This weekend was supposed to be very windy, but they have toned down the winds. Saturday night is supposed to drop down to the low 30's, too cold for an overnighter, but might try to get a couple of hours in Saturday. Temperature wise should be perfect during the day.

I'm keeping an eye on the weather and if the wind isn't too bad this weekend by Fremont peak might happen. A day ride otherwise. Not 100% sure if what the agenda will be. The weather I looked at said low 40's. Now if it's calm, no problem. If it's blowing 30 then it's a problem.

Yes, call me a wind wimp. It's true. I'll ride, but it's just not too fun to make food or sleep in it. I need one of those homes on wheels...

Depending on exactly what location you use, it can be one of three different forecast offices. I think that the meet at Kramer junction and it can be the LA office, the Hanford office for Kern county, or the Vegas office for San Bernardino county. They all have slightly different forecasts.

I've never even rode out there. Might have to give that a try someday.