Chasing the Easter Bunny in Spangler

James

Staff member
"launched" LMAO that was one helluva funny moment right there.

:lol: That was great. The look on KTM530's face when Rack said that.:lol:
:prof: Share with the class please. :pout:
Those were some very funny moments I must say, especially the launching part. :lol: I have this one picture to add since I thought I was off the hook this trip with camera duties. Here is Greg T, 150R, KTM530 and son, KTM525, Travis and a few other friends who are not part of the elite yet, still working on it. View attachment 2700
:thumb: What are you waiting on? :P

Damn, I didn't get enough!!! Reading this thread has me thinking about a return trip :thinking:

That new loop CDA and I found is just too damn much fun!!!!!!!:prof:

Damn, I didn't get enough!!! Reading this thread has me thinking about a return trip :thinking:

That new loop CDA and I found is just too damn much fun!!!!!!!:prof:
Sure was, and my bad, when you turned around I figured out the trail went over the otherside. Sounds like a return trip to me....

Sure was, and my bad, when you turned around I figured out the trail went over the otherside. Sounds like a return trip to me....

Kinda like the Return to Snowy River movie :thinking:.

We need to come up the other side and then "launch" down through the what I tried to go up :picard:

You made it I :faint:ed

Kinda like the Return to Snowy River movie :thinking:.

We need to come up the other side and then "launch" down through the what I tried to go up :picard:

You made it I :faint:ed
Yes and then when we come down, we can make that hard left and go up the section we came down...:thumb:

Yes and then when we come down, we can make that hard left and go up the section we came down...:thumb:
This sounds much to familiar to me.:shocked::rant:Had a great time as usual with you guys. Weather will probably prevent another dez trip before October though. Nice report Mr. CDA:thumb::thumb::thumb: