Pro Chad Reed 2014

Discount Tire, the world’s largest tire and wheel retailer announced that it will continue its partnership with the AMA Supercross and Motocross team, TwoTwo Motorsports and multi-time Supercross champion, Chad Reed.
Under a new multi-year agreement, Discount Tire, the official tire and wheel retailer of Chad Reed and TwoTwo Motorsports, has amplified its partnership to include title sponsorship of this leading Supercross and Motocross team, which will now be called Discount Tire Racing.”
“Discount Tire is proud to partner with TwoTwo Motorsports as the team’s title sponsor,” said Discount Tire. “Chad has been a great ambassador for Discount Tire and we look forward to working with him and Discount Tire Racing through many winning seasons.”
Discount Tire and Chad Reed have enjoyed a successful relationship during the past two years which has grown from an individual sponsorship in 2012 to a title sponsorship of the team, now named Discount Tire Racing, through the 2016 Supercross and Motocross season.
“I have been sponsored by companies since I was nine years old, but I have never enjoyed a relationship with a sponsor like Discount Tire,” said Chad Reed. “The respect the company shows for its employees, customers and also for the teams it sponsors is second to none, and I am proud to be considered a member of the Discount Tire family.”
Discount Tire’s commitment to racing is evident through its many motorsports partnerships including the NASCAR Nationwide Series, Monster Energy AMA Supercross, TwoTwo Motorsports, and Formula Drift Discount Tire/Falken Tire car with driver Daijiro “Dai” Yoshihara

James

Staff member
I don't see Reed hanging in there till 2016, he's old now. If he does that'd be badass though :thumb:

Isn't this a team title sponsor? Chad could do another year (or two) before settling into being "just" a team owner/manager. Like CDA said, Chad's been looking for another rider (or two).

Ok, so he will be on a Kawasaki with no mention of PC.

Chad Reed has confirmed in the PulpMX Show of Steve Matthes that he will race on Kawasaki in 2014. Reed tested several bikes in the winter period and was close to ride on a KTM in 2014. Finally he decided to choose for Kawasaki! Reed will race for his own TwoTwo Motorsport Team with Discount Tire as his main sponsor.
The former AMA Supercross and Outdoor National Champion will race both championship in 2014: Supercross and Outdoors.