Pro Chad Reed 2014

If i was Chad Reed, I'd come out in a 2 stroke. He's washed up anyways.
BK, you know I lurvs ya but, this ^^^ kind of post makes me want to speed bag your nuts. Do you have any idea how good that guy is? Have you been on a track with someone that can even qualify for a race, let alone win one? For furk'n sakes, these guys are the best in the world and you are saying "he's washed up"...... Holy moly...... I just don't get those comments? My son has been very fortunate to have had the opportunity to train with some really good riders (who are not in the same category of CR) and they make him look like he is standing still. A few weeks ago, Jimmy Decotis was up here and Monkey-boy was out riding with him - trust me - Jimmy D makes a lot of fast kids look slow. Chad Reed makes guys like Jimmy D look slow. Sorry for the rant but, I just get pissed when folks bag on the best riders in the world..... Grrrrrrrr......if you are a top 100 best riders in the world, I just don't get how you can be considered "wash-up".

BK, you know I lurvs ya but, this ^^^ kind of post makes me want to speed bag your nuts. Do you have any idea how good that guy is? Have you been on a track with someone that can even qualify for a race, let alone win one? For furk'n sakes, these guys are the best in the world and you are saying "he's washed up"...... Holy moly...... I just don't get those comments? My son has been very fortunate to have had the opportunity to train with some really good riders (who are not in the same category of CR) and they make him look like he is standing still. A few weeks ago, Jimmy Decotis was up here and Monkey-boy was out riding with him - trust me - Jimmy D makes a lot of fast kids look slow. Chad Reed makes guys like Jimmy D look slow. Sorry for the rant but, I just get pissed when folks bag on the best riders in the world..... Grrrrrrrr......if you are a top 100 best riders in the world, I just don't get how you can be considered "wash-up".

:canada: vs :USA:

:poke:

Go chad go :aussie: