Central central valley rides

Not hiding just waiting for it to cool down a bit and moma to get back to teaching....What you been up to? That Beta broke in yet glad you chimmed in Jeff :P

It is too dam hot, spending a lot of time in Yosemite/Mammoth camping and Jeeping. Beta still under 400 miles. Took her out Sunday for a quick dirt trip up the backside of Shaver, man its smokey as hell back there.

It is too dam hot, spending a lot of time in Yosemite/Mammoth camping and Jeeping. Beta still under 400 miles. Took her out Sunday for a quick dirt trip up the backside of Shaver, man its smokey as hell back there.

What type of Jeep you got?

I think you found your "King of the Hammers" ride.... :thumb:.......... :eek:..... come on, let's do it, I know some sweet trails........ :smirk:

Maybe...:smirk: But I am still working on my KOM scooter and I was kicking around my dad and I doing the KOH in the Kat.

I know......:spin:
those suggers haul azzzzz... we were sitting out in the boonies watching the race when a guy in a RZR drove up asign if we've seen a spare lying around... guess he lost his somewhere along the 65+ mile loop!