Central central valley rides

Its about a 3 3.5 hour drive from us....fresno area.
Well, it's 200 miles for me and 4 hours in my MH and I consider it a local ride. Just did a day trip up ther 2 weeks ago (in my truck though). Can't say us "Southern" folks are the smartest tools in the shed but were not as fortunate to have the type of nice forest riding you guys have at a more local distance. Kinda forced to expand our distance traveled. Looking forward to the dual sport ride with the SOTSNF in July up there. :thumb:

the last time we went to km,it took me 8hrs to get there, 99 to 58 to km is that the way to go?
I think there are 2 Kennedy Meadows. This one is in the Southern Sequoia's off of Shermann Pass rd. The "shortest distance" is 99 South to Ave 56/Sierra Hwy, turn left and head on into the mountains. 167 miles 4 hours from Fresno.

I think there are 2 Kennedy Meadows. This one is in the Southern Sequoia's off of Shermann Pass rd. The "shortest distance" is 99 South to Ave 56/Sierra Hwy, turn left and head on into the mountains. 167 miles 4 hours from Fresno.

That's the shortest way besides going through Bakersfield over the 58 adam is right about the amount of time to go the long way.

Ive been to KM a few times only one I know for riding:smirk:

That's the shortest way besides going through Bakersfield over the 58 adam is right about the amount of time to go the long way.
It looks like taking the 99 t going through Tehachapi to the 14 is about 260 miles and 5 hours. Only 32 miles of mountain driving once you turn off of 395 at 9 Mile Canyon until you get to Troy Meadows campground were we usually stage from (which is where I will be tomorrow afternoon):ride: