Central central valley rides

It looks like taking the 99 t going through Tehachapi to the 14 is about 260 miles and 5 hours. Only 32 miles of mountain driving once you turn off of 395 at 9 Mile Canyon until you get to Troy Meadows campground were we usually stage from (which is where I will be tomorrow afternoon):ride:
seems like it took me 3 hours to get up 9 mile canyon towing a trailer,i kept looking at all the transmission oil slicks on the way up

This was Mondays sunrise

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372163161.039882.jpg

Here is today's sunrise.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372163189.919245.jpg

This is looking toward Shuteye. I bet there is some moisture up there.

So 7AM KSU bottom of 007? Saturday or Sunday?

:BS: Don't let Adam blow smoke up your bunger Rack since he has been on that 300 he has gotten faster he wears me out lol .:P

Sweet I have a shitty piece of 007 for him to go up. Maybe I'll stand a chance to keep up if I get him winded before we get to far into the ride.

Well I can see I will be in some pain sat night lol lugin that big ass kx500 around tryin to keep up is starting to get old I think it may be time to down size for the local rides:smirk:

Well I can see I will be in some pain sat night lol lugin that big ass kx500 around tryin to keep up is starting to get old I think it may be time to down size for the local rides:smirk:
A KX500 is a lot of bike to be throwing around the woods. :hail: